general question n ideals

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
bigdaddyjeff777
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

general question n ideals

Post by bigdaddyjeff777 »

[quote][/quote] :evil: Scott wen will we be able to go to nor/stoutford/fer the two main roads in the middle by the posts ? ... Ball game est .... N also perm dead ? ... I've been grinding for about two months if I died n had to start over from level 1 ... Well that would just sux ... So plz no to that sir ... Lol also I have all five crystals ... I think u should do somethin like having crystals with heart steel to make a hard super awesome weapon after getting a special weapon from a hard .. super monster to beat ...
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed curse word
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: general question n ideals

Post by sdevaney »

I think this is directed at me?...I am going to answer regardless.

I don't know when Nor City will be done but I do know it is going to be very large. (and very....dark if Nyktos has his say).
A "hardcore" mode or permanent death setting is something that if we can figure out a way to do well, we will. It will of course be optional.
The crystals are planned for another purpose but thanks for the suggestion.
bigdaddyjeff777

How about heart steel ... Btw .. love ur game .. reminds me of zelda only mobile ..
sdevaney
Site Admin

Post by sdevaney »

bigdaddyjeff777 wrote:How about heart steel ... Btw .. love ur game .. reminds me of zelda only mobile ..
Heart steel is a ways off, but some mentions may make it in the next update.
Also thanks for enjoying the game but there are a lot more talented and wonderful people that work on this project and are a part of this community. It is really all of them you should thank, this game would be no where near as great without all their help and support.
bigdaddyjeff777

I know and I see the whole team .the reason that I thank you and not the whole team ...,because last night I signed up and I was having some issues in you helped I really enjoy your game and I can't wait to explore new area you in a team have made an awesome game keep up the good work and keep on grinding
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

just poking my head in to say Hi and welcome to the forums Jeff.

Scott is really awesome at solving technical problems that come up.

Glad you are enjoying A.T.

Keep grinding... some of the new content (when it is realeased) is gonna be tough. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sdevaney
Site Admin

Post by sdevaney »

bigdaddyjeff777 wrote:I know and I see the whole team .the reason that I thank you and not the whole team ...,because last night I signed up and I was having some issues in you helped I really enjoy your game and I can't wait to explore new area you in a team have made an awesome game keep up the good work and keep on grinding
Ah well I'm glad you got your login issue taken care of. Thanks again, and welcome to the forums!
bigdaddyjeff777

Can't wait .... Hope its soon hey Wat up wit door full of red worms ... I fell a draft on my ankles but that for another day ? ... Also just north of that area there are some steps that are blocked off ... Is there a quest to complete now to gain excess or is that later ? .... Sorry for so many questiona but I speak for a total of four ppl ... I'm da only one who has join da forum ... Thanks for da welcome pyrizzle...pyrizzle? ... Wats that short for ?
bigdaddyjeff777

Not door ... Room ... Lol
Konizooka
android_version: 4.0

Post by Konizooka »

Which area are you speaking about? There are some maps that are not yet completed, and there is one room full of red worms, where u find one of the Oegyth Crystals.. If that's the one ur speaking about..
When everyone is against you, there's always the Shadow standing with you.Image