v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

All my questions are belong to you.

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Thystonius
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: All my questions are belong to you.

Post by Thystonius »

I am a total fan of dagger, shield and light armor. Without any skill points invested, 22% crithit. The AC is relatively low 120% base, 238% with eq and skills but enough in all areas except road to remgard when affected by those pesky spider bites. DR is at 9 because of Bark Skin 5. I need not use any healing except in rare cases, also since BC is at 140 and the RoLS help of course. All my armors are leather (gloves) and light metal (the rest), don't take both heavy and light armor skill but choose one.

Hitting 4 times a round with Dagger of the Shadow Priest, I am still waiting for a serious challenge, maybe at 0.7.1 :-)
Lvl 74|XP 7,280,442|€ 364,324|2013.08.27
HP 229|AC 238%|AD 46-55|AP 3|ECC 25%|CM 3.0|BC 140%|DR 10|SR
RoLS 2|ElyR 1|RoL 0|ChaR 0|GoLF 1|ShaF 1|SRoV 0|VSH 0|WMC 0|GoW 0
WA 1|HH 1|Clv 1|BS 5|CS 2|CE 1|IF 5|Reg 1|DPS 1|DP 1|SP 2|LAP 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: All my questions are belong to you.

Post by Pyrizzle »

Thystonius wrote:I am a total fan of dagger, shield and light armor. Without any skill points invested, 22% crithit. The AC is relatively low 120% base, 238% with eq and skills but enough in all areas except road to remgard when affected by those pesky spider bites. DR is at 9 because of Bark Skin 5. I need not use any healing except in rare cases, also since BC is at 140 and the RoLS help of course. All my armors are leather (gloves) and light metal (the rest), don't take both heavy and light armor skill but choose one.

Hitting 4 times a round with Dagger of the Shadow Priest, I am still waiting for a serious challenge, maybe at 0.7.1 :-)
I also wear all light armor... well except for the Worn Plate Gloves, i couldn't resist the Dazed status effect. :twisted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------