v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Lovin' This

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Xero
android_version: 2.2

Re: Lovin' This

Post by Xero »

jlhromeo wrote:
Thank you sarumar. Any advice for grinding for the RoLs would be great, but I know its all a matter of time/chance.
Thanks for the warm welcome 8-)
1. Wait for 4+ to huddle together so that approaching them will engage in a battle with all at once.
2. Save the game as close to the herd as possible. This part is tricky since they will break formation.
3. Move in for the kill.
4. If no rols is found, reload your save.. repeat this process until you hate life then realize it's still faster than waiting for respawn
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

Xero wrote:
jlhromeo wrote:
Thank you sarumar. Any advice for grinding for the RoLs would be great, but I know its all a matter of time/chance.
Thanks for the warm welcome 8-)
1. Wait for 4+ to huddle together so that approaching them will engage in a battle with all at once.
2. Save the game as close to the herd as possible. This part is tricky since they will break formation.
3. Move in for the kill.
4. If no rols is found, reload your save.. repeat this process until you hate life then realize it's still faster than waiting for respawn

...nice tips

but do you read my earlier post :-)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Xero

Post by Xero »

Did not notice that. I would leave loot dialog on. Then you know instantly and can reload

02/27/13
Xero wrote:Personally I found the best way to mf is find a cluster of mobs or wait until they cluster..quickly save (near the mob) before they break formation then clear and load method. How I got my rol
:D
jlhromeo

Post by jlhromeo »

Love the advice thank you. I'm a sucker for exp and for collecting junk, so the save/reload isn't as appealing... yet. Maybe after a thousand or two rocks I may think otherwise though. :)
Heeeeeey you guys!
Xero

Post by Xero »

jlhromeo wrote:Love the advice thank you. I'm a sucker for exp and for collecting junk, so the save/reload isn't as appealing... yet. Maybe after a thousand or two rocks I may think otherwise though. :)
Get what you want as quickly as you can then move to higher xp mobs when you have what you want.
Make the most of your time and work smarter not harder
Aereas

Post by Aereas »

I started using the save/reload method on a group of 3 in the first area, with my highest damage/crit setup I have available. At level 32, the xp isn't worth taking anymore.
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

agreed, when i have a low level grinding for a RoLS...
i limit the XP intake - as i don't wanna get too overpowered.

normally, i would get overpowered like crazy - but this game is BETA
[so it changes my play-style]
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]