v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail Project Meeting #38

Official news about Andor's Trail.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Andor's Trail Project Meeting #38

Post by sdevaney »

Zukero wrote:Ouch. Would it be possible to add a VERY visible notice about spoilers on this section ?
I'm afraid some people will be heavily spoiled by the content of this section regardless of precautions. ..

About the scripting engine, I posted a first proof of concept version in my github repo for those interested.

Edit. : I noticed some people posted more or less personal info on the dev corner (G+ profile & real name for example), and I think it would be a bad privacy practice to make it publicly viewable again. Actually, I would post my G+ profile too in there if it were to turn private once and for all. However, I have no objections to my thread being moved to "Developers" instead of "Dev corner".
Took care of the G+ post, we just are not going to have that sort of thing if you don't want it public, much easier for everyone involved. We had been talking about opening the section up for a while anyways.

Hopefully this drums up renewed interest in some of the content already there and new interest from people yet to submit anything.