v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Vacor or Unzel

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!

Vacor or Unzel?

Vacor (Unzel is a young & stubborn nab)
17%
Unzel (I'm all shadow & stuff)
83%

Total votes: 24

Flaming
android_version: 8.0

Re: Vacor or Unzel

Post by Flaming »

The game IS in alpha. The full quest lines and full concuquences are not created yet.
I am slightly anti religion and pseudoscience.
I sided with unzel because the shadow seems much more useful than religion in the real world. I protect the shadow from rifts and blackholes. Just because it seems more useful than non shadow.

Remember. Future quest lines.
RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Ian
android_version: 4.2

Re: Vacor or Unzel

Post by Ian »

js569 wrote: As a tip, for whenever you get into situations like these where you have to side with one side or another, you can always fork your save files so you can compare the immediate benefits.. But nobody knows what consequences the future holds in the long-term..
Yes that's what I often do as well even if it's a little bit cheating. ;) Bu that's okay for me. ;)
Mapmaker for Andor's Trail
Lvl: 73, XP: 6655552, Gold: 327905, RoLS: -, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 2, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 58, AC: 260%, AD: 52-62, AP: 3, ECC: -, CM: -, BC: 164%, DR: 1