Seeing how we aren't having regular meetings anymore, and how the last meeting's post got flooded, and how some of you asked for it, here's the new topic to subscribe to to get notified of news in the project development.
This opening post is dedicated to storing the current status since last version and the roadmap to the next version. As things move up from "roadmap" to "current status" we get closer to the release.
Beware though, as it contains spoilers.
Latest edits in bold.
- Some stability bug fixes.
- Old wiki frozen for now due to performance issues. Static version available as a workaround.
- Fix bugs ?
- Add "random" requirement in dialogues.
- Add more faction-related reward types.
- Migrate project to Android Studio 3 and Gradle
- Manage GPlay page text and screenshots from the source code repo, using fastlane or Triple-T, for easy acquisition by F-Droid and...
- ...allow translation of these from Weblate as a third component!
- Write ATCS user manual / documentation (and keep it up to date).
- Update contribution guide to remove references to the old content editor, and give help and links to use ATCS.
The v0.7.x branch is mostly dedicated to bug fixes and minor content additions. New content will be released in small batches, as soon as they are done.
The v0.8.0 version will include at least the migration to Android Studio 3, and hopefully the items rebalancing.
Brimhaven will most likely be in this version, but if it is ready way before that, it may end up in the v0.7.x branch.
I'll post news below, like in a developer log, but don't hesitate to comment !