v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Embrace the Shadow!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Voom
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Re: Embrace the Shadow!

Post by Voom »

Lady Drager wrote:Nope... it's on to newly crafted horizons ... because I hate negative thoughts. :lol:
Ur perfect.
Voom
Lady Drager
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Lady Drager »

Awwww! HUGGGGGS!❤❤❤❤❤
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD
Lady Drager

Post by Lady Drager »

Hey, so what's up guys? You forgot how to type or something? There's been like zero activity here! C'mon! Either post something or let me in on the secret!
Update coming soon Nina Lvl: 49 XP: 2209302 Base; HP: 79 AP: 10 AC: 75% Dam: 19 Def: 75%
WA1, HH1, BS1, QL1, IF1, Ev1, Rg1, FM1, MF1, DBoS1, DP1, LAP1, HAP1, FS:DW2, S:DW1
Equipped L&E Items: RoLS, SH, Mwt, DoSP, BotD
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

Well, the forums experienced quite some downtime yesterday, and actually, it's pretty much back to the normal activity of the last few months...
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

The "secret" is just that activity here tends to be up and down. A new, enthusiastic user such as yourself can drive it up, as can sudden interest in a thread such as the one about the new title page (which seems to have died, even though there was no final conclusion). It sometimes goes completely silent for a week at a time, only to then pick up in another flurry of activity.

Of course, the thing that would really drive activity would be a new release (we're grinding away at it!). When that happens the forums will probably be flooded :D
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Urbain
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Urbain »

rijackson741 wrote:Of course, the thing that would really drive activity would be a new release (we're grinding away at it!). When that happens the forums will probably be flooded :D
Yep... some of us are just quietly waiting in the weeds for the release and the release of enthusiasm that will accompany it :D

A quick question for those of you who are still regularly playing and posting: how many character builds do you have currently? I'm working on my third at the moment with down time and flurries of activity where I can. I'd play more if I had it ported to my laptop but that would make me less productive in my work life :lol:
Andor's Trail on a Samsung Galaxy Tab4
Zukero
Lead Developer
android_version: 8.0

Post by Zukero »

You *can* play on your laptop, using a virtual machine running android-x86 :D
It's not easy to set up (if you're a noob with computers), but not completely impossible either.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
Urbain
VIP

Post by Urbain »

Zukero wrote:You *can* play on your laptop, using a virtual machine running android-x86 :D
It's not easy to set up (if you're a noob with computers), but not completely impossible either.
Yep, I can, but I specifically haven't... I'd be entirely unproductive. ;)
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

Lady Drager wrote:Hey, so what's up guys? You forgot how to type or something? There's been like zero activity here! C'mon! Either post something or let me in on the secret!

my schedule is incredibly random. so, some times i have more time for this stuff than others. one thing that slowed me down was losing root & recovery on my phone. :evil:

working on getting it back right now...
(i didn't think it was going to be easy getting 7.1.1 on a 5 year old device!)
Urbain wrote:A quick question for those of you who are still regularly playing and posting: how many character builds do you have currently?
i started a new character, so i'll count that as one & a backup with none of my skill points spent and a few levels of XP unused - for testing (2) but i have a ton of old characters saved on my laptop. :D
Urbain wrote:I'm working on my third at the moment with down time and flurries of activity where I can. I'd play more if I had it ported to my laptop but that would make me less productive in my work life :lol:

sounds like you are making a wise move! :lol:
know your weakness!! :mrgreen:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Urbain
VIP

Post by Urbain »

nyktos wrote:
Urbain wrote:I'm working on my third at the moment with down time and flurries of activity where I can. I'd play more if I had it ported to my laptop but that would make me less productive in my work life :lol:

sounds like you are making a wise move! :lol:
know your weakness!! :mrgreen:
Wisdom: developed through the combined benefits of experience and marriage. ;)

And it sounds like you have more builds than you can shake a stick at. Any one in particular you'd like to pick up again once an update is pushed out?