THE GANDHI CHALLENGE.....
Create a new game character. This character is a pacifist. He will only fight when he deems it necessary. He will try to remain neutral (making Prim / Blackwater a tough challenge) And --- He will not carry or take up a weapon!!! Everything is done barehanded. No weapons of any kind.... not even a dagger.
Short form rules found here:
- He can wear cloth or light armor, and preferably only that which he can find / quest for, but we will allow that he can't go naked and so some dressing must be purchased. Just keep in mind that as a pacifist, he's not looking to deck himself out in battle armor.
- He can hold no weapon. All fighting must be done by hand. Shields.... are at your discretion. Just remember you're focus is on Block and not attack
- All Rings, Necklaces and Light Armor can be used EXCEPT where they carry the "VILLAIN" designation. You're a good guy.... try to keep it that way.
- He can Level up. All EXP points he gains (and Skill points from levels gained) CAN BE USED. BUT.... no points into damage or attack chance. All level points must go into Block or Life. Skill points are at your discretion with the same limitations.
- He can fight! It's just learning to pick and choose your battles carefully. Quests naturally will require some killing... simply go at it with a different mindset -- You're trying to obtain the items you need and NOT just going out to recklessly kill everything in your path.
- He can can only eat vegetables ---- NO MEAT, and NO BONE MEAL POTIONS. This is going to be a tough but our little guy insists on a healthy lifestyle. Milk? OK. Mead? Not in this body!! Any meat you obtain can be sold for $$$$... and trust me, you're gonna need it in this challenge
- NO GRINDING!!!! The object of this challenge is to use your brains more than your fists.
- Lastly, the object of this challenge is to complete as many of the quests as you can, gaining AS LITTLE EXPERIENCE AS POSSIBLE.
THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE............ Is the one (ONE) person who completes the most quests, WITH THE LEAST EXPERIENCE.
Up to it? Wanna try it?
Here's my own Character's progress in this:
Name: Ghandi --- 8 quests completed. Currently level 5, with total EXP of 2,504. HP 30, BC 9% wearing the original shirt and Mikhail's ring. I have 662 gold, and my most commonly killed monster is Small Wasp (5). Larcal is my most powerful monster killed.
Let's see who can do the most with this extreme challenge.
Zukero's math equation shall be the determiner for this challenge.Zukero wrote: ↑Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 pmOK. Gandhi score = Quests points / ((2 ^ Death count) x (XP + kill count))
How about counting scores the following way:
- Each completed quest grants 10k points
- Quests involving killing a boss count double
- Divide your score by the sum of total exp and TOTAL killed monsters
- number of deaths increases your division multiplier (No deaths, x2, 1 death x3, 2 deaths x4, etc)
The highest score wins.
# Quest's x 10,000 (so for me, 80,000 Plus one boss, so 90,000)
EXP 2504 + 22 = 2526
90,000 divided by 2526 = 36 (rounded up)
Seems I am not doing all that well....