I need help for a quest (roses)

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
SuperAwesomePrem
android_version: 2.0

Re: I need help for a quest (roses)

Post by SuperAwesomePrem »

Wat y is it hard to do I just saved before jumping on the hay and made a run for the outside gate. They don't chase once u leave the map.
SuperAwesomePrem
android_version: 2.0

Post by SuperAwesomePrem »

I only killed that first guard on the wall thing. The second one I waited for him to go a corner and ran for it. The two in the room with the door openning thing r harder but I still managed to make them miss and then flee.
phoenix2683
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by phoenix2683 »

Seems NOONE has failed like me.

I have the lunch. How do I get to Hannah on the tower 😭
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

phoenix2683 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:57 pm Seems NOONE has failed like me.

I have the lunch. How do I get to Hannah on the tower 😭
Walk up the left tower. Going past the ring master.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
xav42
android_version: 8.0

Post by xav42 »

Hi everyone,

Im' stuck in this quest, and It seems that my problem has no answer yet on this forum ( or that I'm having a problem nobody else had before).
I found Lovis in his hole down the dungeon, gave him his flute, he played a music and the executioner arrived.
I killed him (it cost me a lot of bonemail potions but whatever)
Then I went to the dark corridor, and I killed at least two skeletons, here again I used many potions.
As I'm running out of healing solutions, I wonder what I did wrong.
Am I supposed to die to be away from this place?
Or is there another way of getting out of this jail?
Or do I have to deal with all the skeletons?
And if yes, how many are they (in the darkness, after having killed the two first I was attacked simultaneously by two other, but they might be much more after. I 'm just afraid that a winning fight against a skeleton is so loooooong that maybe some others appear during the fight).
Thanks for any help.

I play v0.7.13 on a samsung S7, I have a level of 18.
Nut

Post by Nut »

[*]Did you talk to the old man
on the hill nearby? He could give you something that helps through that dark tunnel.

Although if you don't make it against the skeletons, you should get a bit stronger first, because there will be another maybe even harder fight
Nut
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by draze »

xav42 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:05 pm Hi everyone,

Im' stuck in this quest, and It seems that my problem has no answer yet on this forum ( or that I'm having a problem nobody else had before).
I found Lovis in his hole down the dungeon, gave him his flute, he played a music and the executioner arrived.
I killed him (it cost me a lot of bonemail potions but whatever)
Then I went to the dark corridor, and I killed at least two skeletons, here again I used many potions.
As I'm running out of healing solutions, I wonder what I did wrong.
Am I supposed to die to be away from this place?
Or is there another way of getting out of this jail?
Or do I have to deal with all the skeletons?
And if yes, how many are they (in the darkness, after having killed the two first I was attacked simultaneously by two other, but they might be much more after. I 'm just afraid that a winning fight against a skeleton is so loooooong that maybe some others appear during the fight).
Thanks for any help.

I play v0.7.13 on a samsung S7, I have a level of 18.
Hello xav42, welcome to the forums! :D
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
xav42

Post by xav42 »

Thanks for the answers,

You're right, it was my first post, thanks for the welcome. I hope none found a bit too direct that I asked for help without a real presentation.

Anyway thanks for the advices,

I went to the old guy on the hill south east from the castle, gave him bread and eggs.
I don't remember whether he gave some interesting stuff or not.
Now he expects cheese from Cherwood but this quest seems really hard. So I tried to solve "roses" before.

But onto what you said, my avatar is just too tender to get into this quest for the time :( , I will return killing puppies for a while. :twisted:

I just have to find something else to do.

And if any of the contributors is reading, let me say : GREAT JOB, this game is so well done :D
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

The game is not linear. In some cases there are monsters that block you from going somewhere you should not go, but that is not always the case. If a particular area is too tough, back off and go exploring somewhere else. Just exploring will give you a lot of knowledge about the layout of the land (to the extent that you can get somewhere; if it's too hard back off), and will also build XP to make you stronger. Initially, concentrate on places that are close to the main road (the Duliean road). But Guynmart is not easy. Try to the south, if you have not already gone there.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
DarylCastro0787
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by DarylCastro0787 »

How to free Lovis from the dungeon? The door is locked amd we do not have a way to get up from the hole we jumped from