Exp and Gold farming

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Andihagi
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Exp and Gold farming

Post by Andihagi »

Uncubus wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:53 pm Thanks!

Edit: Whoa enemies there hit hard still to farm comfortably. I apparently need more block chance.
The cave that leads to Loadars hideout. If possible, take only the last bit with the ghosts. That goes fast.
Uncubus
android_version: 5.0

Post by Uncubus »

Andihagi wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:17 am

Edit: Whoa enemies there hit hard still to farm comfortably. I apparently need more block chance.
The cave that leads to Loadars hideout. If possible, take only the last bit with the ghosts. That goes fast.
Yes, that's where I'm going to when I want to grind more XP. At least until can handle the harder fights.
Andihagi

Post by Andihagi »

Uncubus wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:26 am

Yes, that's where I'm going to when I want to grind more XP. At least until can handle the harder fights.
With the sword of the annihilator, when you are capeable of killing the ghosts in one hit most of the time in my opinion this is the fastest place to get exp anywhere now.
Uncubus

Post by Uncubus »

Andihagi wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:49 pm

With the sword of the annihilator, when you are capeable of killing the ghosts in one hit most of the time in my opinion this is the fastest place to get exp anywhere now.
You might be right. At least until you can clear them snakes around Sullengard or something. But they are so strong that you'd need be high level first.
Andihagi

Post by Andihagi »

Uncubus wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:31 pm

You might be right. At least until you can clear them snakes around Sullengard or something. But they are so strong that you'd need be high level first.
Even at lvl 68 i couldnt beat them fast enough to gain more exp per hour. And potion use was very high too.
Uncubus

Post by Uncubus »

Andihagi wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:46 am

Even at lvl 68 i couldnt beat them fast enough to gain more exp per hour. And potion use was very high too.
I know but at some point it should be doable without need to use much potions. Then I see it might give more exp than Lodar ghosts.
Andihagi

Post by Andihagi »

Uncubus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:39 am

I know but at some point it should be doable without need to use much potions. Then I see it might give more exp than Lodar ghosts.
When you are there please try to find out the xp per hour relation. Im curious.
Uncubus

Post by Uncubus »

Andihagi wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:42 am
Uncubus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:39 am

When you are there please try to find out the xp per hour relation. Im curious.
Might have to wait a while for it. Currently level 80 and I'd guess I would need several levels before can do Sullengard monsters. It's become boring to grind in dark cave lol. So playing less now.

edit: Or someone else here high level can also test clear monsters from Sullengard to Foaming Tavern if they can.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Why are you grinding at level 80?
At that level, you can easily navigate the Sullengard maps.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Uncubus

Post by Uncubus »

Antison wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:58 pm Why are you grinding at level 80?
At that level, you can easily navigate the Sullengard maps.
Because when I don't have something to do and using phone to chill so why not play a bit. I already did Sullengard quests but snakes can still hit super hard. I suspect that I need minimum 250 block chance and more HP and damage to make it equally easy to Lodar ghosts.