v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.6 Released to Google Play

Post by Nut »

rijackson741 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:29 am
WildWolf98 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:56 am Hi again! Thx so much for the hint! Completed the first of 3 quests
All three quests start in the Thieve's Guild
The quest stage is not obvious enough. I added a little hint, that you have to talk to Umar to get more tasks.
and talking to Umar you have to be annoyingly
Nut
Asmodee
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Asmodee »

Loved the quests. Wish they wouldn't have left me with a few more mysteries, though. Two new places I can't go, one thing I lose before I can use it, new information I cannot impart when I lose the item and another thing that I just want to smash to see what it is. A new item, though, so that's cool. Well, one that I know of ;)

A couple of notes. There is one problem in the English version. I don't remember what it was, but there's a word, then a second word, then the first word again. One of those instances shouldn't be there. My memory is horrible, so I don't even remember who I was talking to.

Also, some character told me the barricade was to prevent the criminal from escaping "to the West". I believe it meant "to the East".

Finally, I searched a long time for the hideout, including the place where it was, before getting the "hint" from one of the characters about where to look. I'm talking about the hint that the character should not have given me (he says as much himself). I don't want to spoil it, but that should tell you what I mean. After getting that hint, THEN the entrance to the hideout was visible. I swear it wasn't there before getting the hint, but it is possible I just missed it. If that's by design I don't believe it should be because talking to that character was done out of sheer desperation. It was not an obvious course of action.

I do love that there are at least 3 ways to handle the main part of the second quest. That was a very nice touch. I love a game that lets me have regrets! Actually I screwed up BOTH the first two quests! Fortunately I didn't overwrite the save I had loaded from because regrets were had and, had I not tried again, I would have missed two of the new maps. Very enjoyable content.
AndyRexic
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop

Post by AndyRexic »

Going in circles. I can't find Crackshots hideout. Other than the journals there hasn't been any new conversations or new people to talk to. I've revisited everyone from stoutford, gaurds house and vilegard. And the spaces in-between.
T-rex2298
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!

Post by T-rex2298 »

AndyRexic wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:47 am Going in circles. I can't find Crackshots hideout. Other than the journals there hasn't been any new conversations or new people to talk to. I've revisited everyone from stoutford, gaurds house and vilegard. And the spaces in-between.
Go talk to a gaurd at the crossroads and then the gaurd blocking the road near the Floaming Flask Taravan. After that go to where all the worms are
Everything can be solved with a quick bite to the neck.
Operation Shadowslay.
Maturity: Completed! For the one ring has been found!
Melior Futuri.
WildWolf98
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by WildWolf98 »

Wooo!!!!! Thanks so much for the hint, Nut! Completed all 3 new quests!!! Not sure how many new locations I found, at least four that I can think of. That was really fun. And easy, was many levels higher than what was probably required, piece of cake. Can't wait for the next quests!!!
AndyRexic

Post by AndyRexic »

Of course it's the one gaurd I kept walking past. Never expected more than the one line speech out of him. Thanks for the help.
Aulrad
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Aulrad »

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!! THANK YOU DEVS!!!!
May the Elythran Potato bless you. :o :lol:
codingpcjatristan

Post by codingpcjatristan »

Where are the new maps? thx.
Stats: https://bit.ly/2BN3ulU
Just another way to get past the word limit :D :lol: :D
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Follow the quests, you will find them.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
NutHouse
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by NutHouse »

sdevaney wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:47 pm As usual, you can download the new version from our server, F-Droid, itch.io, or of course Google Play.

I've checked from my PC and via the app on my phone and F-Droid is still showing V7.5. Is it just me seeing this or have they not updated their repository yet?