v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Growler
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post by Growler »

Nut wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:49 pm
Growler wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:11 pm Can only say that having finally gotten my DotSP back!
So he's a true friend after all :mrgreen:
Well...he will be if he grants a lot more Exp Pts next time we meet! ;)
Speaking of, any hints re where he'll show up next..After
..returning stolen items in Prim/BWM inns?
Guessing the final time we meet will be back in Brimhaven--where first we met and he seemed a sadsack..
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

I think you will meet him once more.
But where, who knows? Not me
Nut
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Maybe near a tower? Or on the road again but this time near Nor City?
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Growler

Post by Growler »

Thanks to each of ye (tho Nut's response was mysteriously vague); heading back from Remgard (nada there), so will do a sweep of all inns & outs..taverns, that is ;)

Always get sidetracked to/from Remgard..gotta grind on some poor woolly Arulirs for one more level! :twisted:
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Nut

Post by Nut »

maybe you
talk to every person you encounter in the taverns, perhaps they might know anything about B. ;)
Nut
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by eor »

Nut wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:06 pm I think you will meet him once more.
But where, who knows? Not me

I ran into Burky once more after brimhaven was introduced, however when I checked the quest log there is no mention of the last encounter, which is a bummer since my recollection of the details is spotty at best..
Growler wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:11 pm Is it too much to ask..hope for.. that we all just get along?
To be clear, I have nothing but respect for all who play & love this game.. I am role playing & attempting to spark conversations on the forum. Apologies if anyone is taking my comments personally.
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
Nut

Post by Nut »

The meeting with Burhczyd that isn't listed in the quest log, it was just a bug fix. You will hopefully never see that encounter again
Nut
Growler

Post by Growler »

Nut wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 pm maybe you
talk to every person you encounter in the taverns, perhaps they might know anything about B. ;)
Ah, good to know, thanks. I generally do that--but will be sure to ask all round.. kinda like asking around here--in these tavern-esque forums! ;)
~~~
Growler

Post by Growler »

eor wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:43 am
Growler wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:11 pm Is it too much to ask..hope for.. that we all just get along?
To be clear, I have nothing but respect for all who play & love this game.. I am role playing & attempting to spark conversations on the forum. Apologies if anyone is taking my comments personally.
Sorry--my comment was meant to be dead-pan amusing (a sort of faux outrage, and I should've indicated such), so only offense was mine :oops:
It's a tricky thing about role-playing in this global wilderness.. we may need safe words! :o

Now back to puppy-slaying! ;)
~~~
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by eor »

Growler wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:56 pm
eor wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:43 am
Sorry--my comment was meant to be dead-pan amusing (a sort of faux outrage, and I should've indicated such), so only offense was mine :oops:
It's a tricky thing about role-playing in this global wilderness.. we may need safe words! :o

Now back to puppy-slaying! ;)
No apology needed :D happy hunting!
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock: