v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Growler
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Re: Gangs of Feyguard stealing bonemeal potions

Post by Growler »

Cheers! I do appreciate the high level of intelligence & decency+consideration folks usually have here.

Now about those Feyguard enforcer-robbers.. ;)
Does (Feyguard) Might truly make Right??
Was there a fair election held?
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Certainly Feygard's might is right. You will find noone who would deny this. (Or maybe you find many of them together with yourself in some deep dungeon...)
Nut
Growler

Post by Growler »

But does the Shadow contain/exert Mighty Power..??
Supernatural power that transcends this mortal coil?
If so, then the Shadow's Might would also maketh right, eh?
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I really enjoy feasting on the weak minded Shadow follower. Kill Unzel and take his boots. Kill Bucus the lier. Kill the crazy guy in the dried lakebed cave and keep your prize. Destroy it? No way.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

May The Shadow guide you back to the right path, you poor lost sheep
;)
Nut
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by eor »

Antison wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:12 pm I really enjoy feasting on the weak minded Shadow follower. Kill Unzel and take his boots. Kill Bucus the lier. Kill the crazy guy in the dried lakebed cave and keep your prize. Destroy it? No way.
Trust the crazy guy and do his bidding? I don't think so..
Nut wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:18 pm May The Shadow guide you back to the right path, you poor lost sheep
;)
The only poor lost sheep in this world were tinlyn's..until I murdered them.

Blindly following the tyranny of Lord Geomyr and feygard? That is what sheep do & they too shall be slaughtered. (bwahahaha!!) :lol:
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

eor wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:05 am The only poor lost sheep in this world were tinlyn's..until I murdered them.
I have thought about making each sheep you kill drop two lamb chops, which have high sustenance :twisted:
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
eor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by eor »

rijackson741 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:01 pm
eor wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:05 am The only poor lost sheep in this world were tinlyn's..until I murdered them.
I have thought about making each sheep you kill drop two lamb chops, which have high sustenance :twisted:
Nice idea! I'm thinking 20 rounds of +3 sustenance per chop would come in very handy early game indeed.
..of course, i would still be a murderer of sheep, which I know y'all are gonna punish me for eventually.. :|
Embrace the Shadowbunnies :shock:
Growler

Post by Growler »

rijackson741 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:01 pm
Wait.. we talking mutton or sideburns?? ;)

If talking sideburns, then yeah--should be some serious punishment for that grizzly faux pas 8-)
~~~
Adore
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Adore »

Hello, all this is my first post. I've been playing this game for about half a year now, and was trying to figure out what triggers this event, because I had a character that never got jacked, but didn't do a lot of exploration. This got me thinking that perhaps it was triggered by some kind of event. So I started testing factions, and various things. I'm not 100 % positive, but I believe this might be tied to a specific seemingly harmless item that I'm sure most people pick up and probably sell, but I believe is cursed like Lutarc's lizard medallion, except once picked up one is forever cursed to see those Felguards in their Shiny Silver Plated Armor. My previous statement about how they dress should give a clue as to the item I believe is the curse trigger. I'm not 100% positive it's the item I think it is, but I figure this might be a good spot to bring it up for others to test out.