we are close to release 0.7.12! Here you get a beta version for preview.
Try it, enjoy it, and give your feedback what you like a lot or less.
And of course send us any bugs you might find.
This release focuses on making the game easier especially at the beginning. Therefore we have some changes in Crossglen:
You will get additional equipment at the beginning, as well as more gold and experience in the first quests. You now have to grind less to level up.
We enhanced Leta's "Missing husband" quest (Crossglen),
and created some new quests:
- "Perception is not reality" (Snake cave)
- "A cat and mouse game" (Brimhaven church)
- "A Strange Looking Dagger" (Brimhaven).
- "Where is Norry?" (Blackwater mountains)
Also polearm weapons have their own fighting style (at Charwood, same as other skills).
And 4 new maps (2x BWM, 2x Brimhaven)
Other content changes:
- In rare cases one marble could not be found
- The slippery shore in the Arulir cave
- Some missing Graveyard monsters spawn now
- Loneford quest dialogue with Gandoren and Minarra
- Thieves guild bed
- Chaos reaper a bit buffed
- and minor bugs, changes and typos.
- When dpad is active (both visible and not minimized), normal touch-based movement is prevented. #19
- Small fix to the factionscoreequals requirement from jasp.
As always the warning: DON'T install it with a Permadeath hero or limited saves!!
And DON'T save over your savegames! Saves of this beta won't run in the final release!
You can download the APK here: https://andorstrail.com/static/AndorsTr ... _beta2.apk
First uninstall the Google Play (or F-Droid) release in order to be able to install this one