New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by rijackson741 »

Antison wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:01 pm
Osho wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:55 pm I can't find Ogea. Checked Crossglen, Fallhaven, Loneford, Brimhaven and settlements outside Fallhaven. Currently in BWM.
Did you look in southern California? :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Found him! 👍 Thanks guys. I thought he was mentioned as a commoner initially when I first interacted with him before the mission, or maybe I am mistaken? 🤔

Some things I wanted to report:

1. A typo during the mission Norry (screenshot attached)
2. During the mission Silver scale, I noticed first time an odd behaviour by the wasp. It seemed like glitched, positioned a bit higher from the ground than normal, and didn't move or react to my presence. Recorded the same. Since file size is large sharing gdrive link for viewing - https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ffZvy ... p=drivesdk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elytra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Elytra »

I also see that typo but I ignore it.There is also another one in brimhaven I forget who is that guy but he said ''Absolutly''.
Osho

Post by Osho »

Reached remgard. Still no signs of Ewmondold. Completed the part regarding map (screenshot - log entry). The quest is still in progress. Any hints would be appreciated
Got it.

Also, I had sided with Blackwater settlement (completed all the quests of BWM) and the dialog box doesn't take into account this fact during the conversation with Hjaldar about Mazeg. I know where Mazeg is located (and even interacted with him) but the game thinks otherwise.

EDIT:
Noticed a minor change to the price and name of Enchanted remgard fighting gloves (1523 G) to now Enchanted remgard gloves (1127 G)

EDIT;

Completed all the new quests.

Disliked: -
The cat and mouse, norry quests. Please add more challenging, complex quests than basic fetch quests

Liked:
The dagger quest was cool. Such investigative type ones should be added more in future.

Also, I could be wrong but Crackshot's HP seems to have changed. He wasnt as easy to kill now. Including the rebel rogues.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

Agree about DR and the shield.
Like the idea, but would suggest to introduce it somewhat later in the game.
Irogotu was the first access to 1DR equipment and a challenge, with a very rewarding amulet as price.
I think the 1 DR shield should provide a similar challenge to be acquired, but then greatly welcome, especially for PD chars
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
Osho

Post by Osho »

Is it possible to get 0 hp w/o Damage Resistance?

Seeing 0 hp hits on random occasions. Screenshot of 1 such example. No DR nor any items equipped. ??
Elytra

Post by Elytra »

Yes that happen sometimes for example AD of a monster is 0-10 there is a chance it will hit you with 0 damage
Osho

Post by Osho »

Ah, understood now..thanks Elytra.
Elytra

Post by Elytra »

You're welcome
Osho

Post by Osho »

Some hints requested regarding content changes to "loneford quest dialogue with Gandoren and Minarra" and "thieves guild bed"
I couldn't notice anything new or changed compared to prev playthroughs. Can we still use thief guild bed? Umar says beds are taken over after all quests are completed.