v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Elytra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: New beta v0.7.12 is available now!

Post by Elytra »

Maybe if you didn't pay 10 gold at the tavern then Completed the Thief apprentice and Immaculate kidnapping then talk to Umar then Bela you could rest at the tavern without paying.Also I like the new ChaR it is now a little bit strong than before
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Oh, yes. I paid at the tavern. I did notice Umar speaking about asking at the tavern and using his name.

I thought the content changes were related to the beds in the guild which would've been a better thing to do. Since paying 10G is not going to make a big difference. It'd be cool if beds and some more interactivity (like storage facilities) inside thief hideout was available.

Coming to Loneford dialogue. Any clues?

Also, Shouldn't Gandoren refuse to trade with the player after siding with Ailshara? Agthor does refuse to trade immediately after delivering degraded weapons. It'd add more weight to the choices if both Minarra and Gandora immediately criticise and refuse to talk with the player too.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Osho wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:32 am Some hints requested regarding content changes to "loneford quest dialogue with Gandoren and Minarra" ...
That's only a little change: Gandoren and Minarra both are involved in more than 1 quest. It wasn't possible to talk about the Loneford quest when the other quest was started but not completed.
Osho wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:24 am ... Also, Shouldn't Gandoren refuse to trade with the player after siding with Ailshara? Agthor does refuse to trade immediately after delivering degraded weapons. It'd add more weight to the choices if both Minarra and Gandora immediately criticise and refuse to talk with the player too.
Better not do that. The Loneford quest might not be able to get completed any more.
Nut
Osho

Post by Osho »

Oh okay. Feygard vs Nor city. It'll be interesting to see how the choices player makes currently are put into future quests once Nor city and Feygard are ready to explore!

Another thing I want to report;

The option to buy large bottle doesn't show up if I talk about the dagger with the store owner. This is my 2nd beta playthrough. In my 1st run, I bought the bottle though I wasn't into investigating the death at that point.

Basically, if both cat and mouse and dagger quests are active, and I have talked about the dagger first then the option to buy the bottle doesn't show up.

From where should I get the bottle now? The empty potion bottle in Fallhaven doesn't work.

Video attached - Note: The option is missing while the log entry cleay shows the cat and mouse quest active!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elytra
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Elytra »

Osho wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:34 am Oh okay. Feygard vs Nor city. It'll be interesting to see how the choices player makes currently are put into future quests once Nor city and Feygard are ready to explore!

Another thing I want to report;

The option to buy large bottle doesn't show up if I talk about the dagger with the store owner. This is my 2nd beta playthrough. In my 1st run, I bought the bottle though I wasn't into investigating the death at that point.

Basically, if both cat and mouse and dagger quests are active, and I have talked about the dagger first then the option to buy the bottle doesn't show up.

From where should I get the bottle now? The empty potion bottle in Fallhaven doesn't work.

Video attached - Note: The option is missing while the log entry cleay shows the cat and mouse quest active!
after you give him the rocks he will tell you to get the cheese or the bottle.You can get the bottle to the NPC that the first name is Letter "A" and Last letter is "H"
Osho

Post by Osho »

I gave him the cheese first. Then I got busy with the dagger quest. Completed it. Went back to meet him with the small rock, empty potion bottle in my inventory. All I got the option is "no not yet" in response to whether I have the items for the trap.

Screenshot of my inventory attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
norrgrd
android_version: 8.0

Post by norrgrd »

When dpad is active (both visible and not minimized), normal touch-based movement is prevented. #19
I love you guys (guessing QQkp)! This has seriously made this game ten times better for me!
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

He asked for three rocks.
That is also the wrong bottle.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Osho

Post by Osho »

Oops! Thanks rijackson741

The option shows up now. I really need to pay more attention. Side effect of playing for long hours. 😄
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I just changed the questlog, so in the release there will be a reminder of what you need.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1