v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail v0.7.12 Released

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Halfor
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.12 Released

Post by Halfor »

umm
ヾ(●´▽‘●)ノ
HungryKitten
android_version: 4.2

Post by HungryKitten »

"Where is Norry"
I found Norry alright. Gave him the wyrm meat and he disappeared from my sight. Then I started my own personal quest "where is Hettar" 😅
I scoured the gornaud's territory three times yet I couldn't find Hettar to complete the quest.
Thanks for the second picture! I finally know where to look. 😘
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by draze »

HungryKitten wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:11 pm "Where is Norry"
I found Norry alright. Gave him the wyrm meat and he disappeared from my sight. Then I started my own personal quest "where is Hettar" 😅
I scoured the gornaud's territory three times yet I couldn't find Hettar to complete the quest.
Thanks for the second picture! I finally know where to look. 😘
And I'm glad that you didn't kill
Norry at the first encounter
. :D
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
PinkPokemon69

Post by PinkPokemon69 »

Osho wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:08 pm
I will have to try this option again. So far, I have followed the instructions. This doesn't make sense then. Two choices, same consequences, and same outcomes?

The least I would expect is to NOT run errands for someone else blowing the dam. This further makes me curious who destroys the dam if player didn't?

It'd be nice if an opportunity is provided to the player to handover the men behind the entire scheme and saving the dam, thus no question of carrying the boulders. Also, XP is rewarded for foiling their plans.
But isn't the boulder quest given by the lazy guy who refuses to work? (He's been lazing in bed when you find him, saying he's sick)

Then he tells you that he cannot go to work cuz he's sick so you go and report to the guy on the dam who gives you the boulder quest.

I don't remember if we recieve exp for the exp or not...been a while since I did it.

Anyways, it's actually NOT the same quest as destroying/saving the dam or finding the culprit.

Yea it's a different quest, here's the ss

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
L = 74
HP = 279
AP = 4/12
AC = 262%
AD = 68-91
CHS = 31
CM = 2.0
ECC = 19%
BC = 112
DR = 7

WA L1, HH L1, CS L2, QL L2, CE L3, IF L5, O-HSP L1, SP L2, LAP L1
Fighting style: WaS L2
Specialization: WaS L1

Shadow Regen

ShaF: 1, RoLS: 2, RoFLS: 1, VD: 4
draze

Post by draze »

PinkPokemon69 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:26 am But isn't the boulder quest given by the lazy guy who refuses to work? (He's been lazing in bed when you find him, saying he's sick)

Then he tells you that he cannot go to work cuz he's sick so you go and report to the guy on the dam who gives you the boulder quest.
Yes, what a lazy and liar guy because after that boulder quest you will see him
drinking mead at Brimhaven's tavern :?

PinkPokemon69 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:26 am
I don't remember if we recieve exp for the exp or not...been a while since I did it.

Anyways, it's actually NOT the same quest as destroying/saving the dam or finding the culprit.

Yea it's a different quest, here's the ss

Don't worry about that. They (developers) already fixed that issue. I still remember you will receive
"1,000 experience" ;)
AFTER the work.
PinkPokemon69

Post by PinkPokemon69 »

draze wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:39 am
Don't worry about that. They (developers) already fixed that issue. I still remember you will receive
"1,000 experience" ;)
AFTER the work.
Thanks for the clarification! I didn't see that the post was dated to 2020. Just read November :D

Also, thank you very much about the tip to grind in Elm Mines. Already got 5 levels since then (did around 15+ run throughs till now ❤️)
L = 74
HP = 279
AP = 4/12
AC = 262%
AD = 68-91
CHS = 31
CM = 2.0
ECC = 19%
BC = 112
DR = 7

WA L1, HH L1, CS L2, QL L2, CE L3, IF L5, O-HSP L1, SP L2, LAP L1
Fighting style: WaS L2
Specialization: WaS L1

Shadow Regen

ShaF: 1, RoLS: 2, RoFLS: 1, VD: 4
draze

Post by draze »

PinkPokemon69 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:47 am
draze wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:39 am
"1,000 experience" ;)
AFTER the work.
Thanks for the clarification! I didn't see that the post was dated to 2020. Just read November :D

Also, thank you very much about the tip to grind in Elm Mines. Already got 5 levels since then (did around 15+ run throughs till now ❤️)
Welcome. That's what the forum is for. :D
We're glad to help.