Extraordinary and legendary items

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Valdemar
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Extraordinary and legendary items

Post by Valdemar »

From reading the stats of Legendary items, it seems that the only one which worth getting is the Ring of Lesser Shadow. It's strictly better than Villain's ring or Polished Ring of Backstabbing and has shadow regeneration which is unique feature so far. If its drop chance was higher, I'd definitely try to get one. I did run several times through the cave, but, of course, didn't get the ring, only health potions and stuff like that.

And there are extraordinary items which are available for certain for killing some bosses which are better than other legendary items.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

It's funny that you didn't even mention the second best ring. it's not the polished ring of backstabbing or the villain's ring, it's the ring of the protector.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
TheGx
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by TheGx »

Well, was about to sleep but I had to have dump and while sitting on can got Helm of Forseeing after killing 728 shamans and few weeks! Now thinking which items to hunt next...
Lvl:80 XP:9281639 AP:14 HP:110 AC:329 AD:69-92 CHS:25 CM:0.0 ECC:0% BC:127 DR:3
WA:2 HH:2 DG:2 MC:1 CS:2 IF:1 RG:1 2HW:5 DW:3 W&S:1 LA:2
RoLS:1 ElyR:1 RoL:1 HoF:1 ChaR:1 GoLF:1 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:3 WMC:1 GoW:1 BD:1 HS:1 WoB:1
TheGx

Post by TheGx »

Most likely try for the Gloves and Hat and Robe next...
Lvl:80 XP:9281639 AP:14 HP:110 AC:329 AD:69-92 CHS:25 CM:0.0 ECC:0% BC:127 DR:3
WA:2 HH:2 DG:2 MC:1 CS:2 IF:1 RG:1 2HW:5 DW:3 W&S:1 LA:2
RoLS:1 ElyR:1 RoL:1 HoF:1 ChaR:1 GoLF:1 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:3 WMC:1 GoW:1 BD:1 HS:1 WoB:1
Valdemar
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by Valdemar »

> it's the ring of the protector.

Those three rings are all quite useful but I can't say which is better. Erwyn's ring is also quite good. But the Ring of Lesser Shadow is most similar to backstabbing and villain's ring. It has 25 attack chance boost.
CKork
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by CKork »

I got
2x RolS
2x RoL
1x Elyr
1x BD

Some a bit more lucky ( 2nd RoL 2 Minutes after the 1st), some a bit less.

But the ChaR is still completely elusive to me. 2500 Iquan Chaos Beasts and not one yet. By now I was hoping for 2...

Anyhow. Seeing what I already have collected, my 'vanilla' grind item char is coming along rather well ;-)
Andor's "Vanilla" Bro
:ElyR x1:RolS x2:RoflS x1:RoL x2:HoF x1:ChaR x2:GoLF x1:ShaF x2:SRoV x1:VSH x3:WMC x1:GoW x2:BD x1:HS x2:
LVL 35 (+24 dmg, 2x IF, next to no quests & unique bosses, xp saved 2get2 lvl 80 straight)
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Post by blueblack_star »

rijackson741 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:20 pm Legendary items are available only by very rare drop chance. Extraordinary items can be obtained in more than one way, some of them only by rare drop chance. The first post in this thread lists only legendary and extraordinary items available by rare drop. Lifetaker is from a quest. The Hunters sword is not listed simply because I haven't edited the first post yet.
Can you or anyone added it (Hunter's sword) in the first post? (If you dont mind of course). I want to know measure items to get that sword and what monster that drop it... :)
Right now I finished almost all the quest (except 3) and I want collecting L/E items while waiting the new update
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

blueblack_star wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:17 pm
rijackson741 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:20 pm Legendary items are available only by very rare drop chance. Extraordinary items can be obtained in more than one way, some of them only by rare drop chance. The first post in this thread lists only legendary and extraordinary items available by rare drop. Lifetaker is from a quest. The Hunters sword is not listed simply because I haven't edited the first post yet.
Can you or anyone added it (Hunter's sword) in the first post? (If you dont mind of course). I want to know measure items to get that sword and what monster that drop it... :)
Right now I finished almost all the quest (except 3) and I want collecting L/E items while waiting the new update
Hunters Sword
When venery is your game, you need a superior sword.
Extraordinary
Category: Longsword
When equipped
Attack cost: 4 AP
Attack chance: 25
Attack damage: 2-8
When hitting target
Restores 1 AP
On every kill
On source
10% chance of Minor berserker rage (3 rounds)
Condition category: Mental
Constant effect
Increases attack chance by 60
Lowers block chance by 90
Lowers damage resistance by 1
Raises max HP +35
Dropped by: Demonic Arulir
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Post by blueblack_star »

:D ئ
CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:04 pm
blueblack_star wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:17 pm
Hunters Sword
When venery is your game, you need a superior sword.
Extraordinary
Category: Longsword
When equipped
Attack cost: 4 AP
Attack chance: 25
Attack damage: 2-8
When hitting target
Restores 1 AP
On every kill
On source
10% chance of Minor berserker rage (3 rounds)
Condition category: Mental
Constant effect
Increases attack chance by 60
Lowers block chance by 90
Lowers damage resistance by 1
Raises max HP +35
Dropped by: Demonic Arulir
Woww...thanks a lot for your info Chuculain. What measure items to get that sword?
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

I'm not sure. Takes alot of kills though.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach