v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New version and new maps

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
-Barry_
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: New version and new maps

Post by -Barry_ »

thank
π™΅πšŽπš’πšπšŠπš›πš βš–
Terror squad
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by Terror squad »

Antison wrote: ↑Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:34 am
Jane Sparrow wrote: ↑Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:57 pm I know, when will it be built? Also can't get to some caves. Like the snake and the one that leads to blackwater mountain.
Nor City is a huge project and with limited resources, it will take time. We are working on designs and ideas, but we can not give you a date.

What caves? There are no blocked caves that I can think of.
Snake? You mean the cave south of Crossglen?
These updates what's in 2021 now we are in 2023 and I still can't go to norcity or brightsport why o how do I open them I talk to andors mom and she told me to get to brightsport but I di t know how
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

Terror squad wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:46 am
Jane Sparrow wrote: ↑Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:57 pm I know, when will it be built? Also can't get to some caves. Like the snake and the one that leads to blackwater mountain.
Nor City is a huge project and with limited resources, it will take time. We are working on designs and ideas, but we can not give you a date.

These updates what's in 2021 now we are in 2023 and I still can't go to norcity or brightsport why o how do I open them I talk to andors mom and she told me to get to brightsport but I di t know how
The game is open-source; you could have contributed in those two years. Of course it's not too late, you still can choose to help create what you want to see in the game.
Antison

Post by Antison »

Terror squad wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:46 am

Remember that AT is a work in progress, so there are components not yet available in the game.
We do small incremental version releases. Otherwise we would be taking years upon years to release new content. Last fall when we released Sullengard there had to be a cutoff point. Brightport was that cut off point.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Terror squad

Post by Terror squad »

So bright port and nor city is still not available ???
Andihagi
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Andihagi »

Terror squad wrote: ↑Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:53 am So bright port and nor city is still not available ???
Yes
Terror squad

Post by Terror squad »

So where is bright port how do I open nor citiy need to go there and I can't go do I have to finish the golden jackal quest in sullengard first that the only quest I have not finish
Andihagi
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Andihagi »

Terror squad wrote: ↑Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:05 am So where is bright port how do I open nor citiy need to go there and I can't go do I have to finish the golden jackal quest in sullengard first that the only quest I have not finish
Nor City and Brighport are not yet finished.

The golden Jackal quest is finished by
exploring the Sullengard forest and killing the jackal
Antison

Post by Antison »

Terror squad wrote: ↑Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:05 am So where is bright port how do I open nor citiy need to go there and I can't go do I have to finish the golden jackal quest in sullengard first that the only quest I have not finish
The following referenced places are not yet built, so they are not in the game:
Nor City
Feygard
Brightport
Mt. Galmore
Carn Tower
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Terror squad

Post by Terror squad »

Antison wrote: ↑Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:16 am
The following referenced places are not yet built, so they are not in the game:
Nor City
Feygard
Brightport
Mt. Galmore
Carn Tower
Dam so theirs nothing to do than no quest to do I guess I just keep getting stronger