Blackwater Mountain dark cave

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Katzka
android_version: 7.0

Blackwater Mountain dark cave

Post by Katzka »

Hey guys,

can anyone tell me how to cross the dark part at the start of the blackwater mountain cave?
(this one: https://andorstrail-directory.github.io ... tain7#west)

Maybe i'm just dumb, but i honestly can't find the way and the existing maps i found don't help me >.<
Can someone please paint me a way though? ':D

Many thanks!
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Blackwater Mountain dark cave

Post by draze »

Katzka wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 am Hey guys,

can anyone tell me how to cross the dark part at the start of the blackwater mountain cave?
(this one: https://andorstrail-directory.github.io ... tain7#west)

Maybe i'm just dumb, but i honestly can't find the way and the existing maps i found don't help me >.<
Can someone please paint me a way though? ':D

Many thanks!
Hello Katzka, welcome to the forum! :)
That topic has been posted and discussed before.
Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?t=6908
Kindly use the "search" bar next time.
That's a tricky maze because it is a random. As a result, your maze may have different path compared to my maze.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Katzka
android_version: 7.0

Post by Katzka »

Heya, okay well that's hard xD but thx for the answer!

And sorry for the redundant post, i did use the search bar but maybe i didn't scroll back enough since i thought the maze had been altered with the last update. (the old maps looked different from the current version ':D)
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by draze »

Katzka wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am Heya, okay well that's hard xD but thx for the answer!

And sorry for the redundant post, i did use the search bar but maybe i didn't scroll back enough since i thought the maze had been altered with the last update. (the old maps looked different from the current version ':D)
It's normal to make a mistake because we are humans. BTW, somebody already painted a way for a random maze before. I'm pretty sure you missed this one:
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.