v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Discussion for planning for the next update.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Kage
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Discussion for planning for the next update.

Post by Kage »

Antison wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:42 pm
Kage wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:07 pm Dethrone Lord Geomyr !!!!
Our Lord has a price on your head now. You won't be able to visit any civilized region of Dhayavar without losing your head.
:lol:
Lord Ilham
android_version: 4.0

Post by Lord Ilham »

Choose your Country Type
1. Feygard: Following the laws/rules of lord geomyr
2. Nor city: Following the rules of the shadows
Kage

Post by Kage »

LET THE OLD WAYS REMAIN FOREVER,
MAY THE SHADOW BE WITH YOU.
Lord Ilham

Post by Lord Ilham »

Hello everyone, did you guys get a new problem in the form of a bug in version 0.7.14 andor's trail?

I feel that some of you are having trouble finding "climbing up is forbidden". Yups, I also had trouble at first finding a bottle to hold water to give to Jern.

Sorry if my english is bad.
Last edited by Antison on Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts. Please avoid posting back-to-back
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

I had no issue
The bottle was obvious to me
Now Telling if I delete the app and then download it, saves don't work.bit if you redownload 7.13 and download 7.14 it works
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Lord Ilham

Post by Lord Ilham »

Hello everyone, I have a suggestion about a quest that I find interesting for the next update which is about intelligence. Well, in this quest, players are expected to be able to solve problems that ordinary people (npc) cannot solve. Players are also assisted by a detective (who has intelligence in deducing) and a spy (who easily gets various information). This story begins on duleain street at midnight where there is a murder of a victim named (unplanned) who died from a large stab of unknown origin, he is also not the first victim. However, the 15th victim and also had the same symptoms or signs as the other victims, including; face, blood vessels uncontrollably, and the whole body froze. However, there is a message in the form of paper placed on the victim's body which reads;

"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world,he ia responsible for everything he does"
(philosopher/quote put forward by Jean-Paul Sartre).

so that both adventurers and visitors are uncomfortable while walking on Duleain Street

~Part 1 (still continuing)~

What do you think ? is this quest interesting to add? if this is interesting i will continue part 2 and 3.
draze

Post by draze »

Lord Ilham wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:42 am Hello everyone, I have a suggestion about a quest that I find interesting for the next update which is about intelligence. Well, in this quest, players are expected to be able to solve problems that ordinary people (npc) cannot solve. Players are also assisted by a detective (who has intelligence in deducing) and a spy (who easily gets various information). This story begins on duleain street at midnight where there is a murder of a victim named (unplanned) who died from a large stab of unknown origin, he is also not the first victim. However, the 15th victim and also had the same symptoms or signs as the other victims, including; face, blood vessels uncontrollably, and the whole body froze. However, there is a message in the form of paper placed on the victim's body which reads;

"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world,he ia responsible for everything he does"
(philosopher/quote put forward by Jean-Paul Sartre).

so that both adventurers and visitors are uncomfortable while walking on Duleain Street

~Part 1 (still continuing)~

What do you think ? is this quest interesting to add? if this is interesting i will continue part 2 and 3.
Interesting for me. Yet another detective quest for this game.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Lord Ilham

Post by Lord Ilham »

Perhaps this quest will be realized in the next few years.