v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Venomfang dirk' critical multiplier bug

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
lake5253
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Venomfang dirk' critical multiplier bug

Post by lake5253 »

Level 8 QL. I am now trying to get all of the specialties for fighting. So now put into those. But you only get only every 4 levels. And I always save for the next increased fortitude. I am currently 22 in that. Trying to see if there is a max hp.

In elm mine there is an area in the far SW corner. I get the message "A couple of fences don't let you exit the tunnel this way. This place is clearly out of Elm mine's extension. Who else has been here?" It then only gives me the option to leave. There are monsters there that I cannot get to. Is there any way to get to this part of the mine?
Last edited by Antison on Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts. Please avoid posting back-to-back
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by draze »

lake5253 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:28 pm In elm mine there is an area in the far SW corner. I get the message "A couple of fences don't let you exit the tunnel this way. This place is clearly out of Elm mine's extension. Who else has been here?" It then only gives me the option to leave. There are monsters there that I cannot get to. Is there any way to get to this part of the mine?
"Coming Soon". That will be in another surprising update.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
lake5253

Post by lake5253 »

ty for the list. Do you know which monsters drop which ones? That will let me know where to target my grinding/farming.
draze

Post by draze »

lake5253 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:43 pm Do you know which monsters drop which ones?
Do you mean by "location"- which location you can find the specific monster?
lake5253

Post by lake5253 »

I think that I truly screwed up. I said for family, not honor on Ortholion's amulet. And I think I saved over it, so I can't go back. What does the amulet do? Is it better than marrowtaint?

Also, I killed Undead Kamelio, and the cloak did not drop. He does not reappear after the 2nd time. Does he show up elsewhere, or did I miss out. What does the cloak do?
Last edited by Antison on Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts. Please avoid posting back-to-back
draze

Post by draze »

lake5253 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:50 pm I think that I truly screwed up. I said for family, not honor on Ortholion's amulet. And I think I saved over it, so I can't go back. What does the amulet do? Is it better than marrowtaint?
Every item is unique because they have their own advantages and disadvantages. This item is better than the other one because of the positive conditions, while the other one will be better than the previous depends on the situation of your char.
lake5253 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:50 pm Also, I killed Undead Kamelio, and the cloak did not drop. He does not reappear after the 2nd time. Does he show up elsewhere, or did I miss out. What does the cloak do?
It's a marvelous cloak. You will see. :D
lake5253

Post by lake5253 »

last question. I did side with jern, but cannot find the feyguard scout, unless that is the woman I killed in the cabin while climbing up to blackwater? Please tell me that was not the scout, otherwise I screwed up. AGAIN.
draze

Post by draze »

lake5253 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:22 pm last question. I did side with jern, but cannot find the feyguard scout, unless that is the woman I killed in the cabin while climbing up to blackwater? Please tell me that was not the scout, otherwise I screwed up. AGAIN.
Yes, you screwed up again.
lake5253

Post by lake5253 »

Will there be a chance, or can one be put in the next update to get Ortholion's amulet, or be given the choice to select honor over family. I was not greedy and did not take the bag of gold. Do you have the stats on ortholions amulet? I would like to see what I missed.
draze

Post by draze »

lake5253 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:25 pm Will there be a chance, or can one be put in the next update to get Ortholion's amulet, or be given the choice to select honor over family. I was not greedy and did not take the bag of gold. Do you have the stats on ortholions amulet? I would like to see what I missed.
Screenshot_2021-11-12-23-37-42.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.