v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Expansion of AT

Discussions of the development process of the game.
Brussel
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Expansion of AT

Post by Brussel »

This topic is for ideas that explore and interact with AT world.
I'm not talking about teleportation or over power itens, that's about world building and things related to this.

°Boats

boat trips will be highly expensive, you can find something on this trip or don't, this will be just lucky.
This trip would be cool just for explore the sea that actually is an empty place. What exactly we will explore? Later I will make one post just for this.
Also the boat can broke, so insta death.
Sea monsters? Not so important, this boat trip is more focused on exploration, but monsters can be added on the future.
Would be cool have types of boats, ex: sailing or rowing boat.
1. Sailing boat: mid expensive, you do not control to where the boat go, but is fast, some parts of the sea there's no Wind then the boat will just stop (then according to the wind the boat will be faster, slow, or just stop).
2. Rowling boat: high expensive, you obviously control to where the boat go, but is slow, you can reach in every place of the sea (the surface of the sea, obviously)

Obs1: no Harbor. You'll just go exploring with boat, when you get back to dry land you'll pay again. The idea is 1. Focus on exploration 2. Gold farm (gold farm to pay to explore)
Obs2: how much expensive? This part i have no sure, but mid expensive could be 50k and high expensive could be 100k? Idk
Obs3: you can hit the boat in places (walls, any land, etc) just one time, the second one will broke it. (So, you hit a new place, find new things, come back to brimhaven and your boat will broke.)
Obs4: when i say broke i mean 1. Literally broke 2. Need repair. When i say repair i mean: a boat cost 100k, the repair cost 10k~20k. (Is this amount of gold Good? Idts)
So you don't need buy a lot of boats.
I created this repair bc would be annoying as hell buy 10 or 20 boats all time, and the amount of gold to repair will keep with the gold farm.

°buy itens

In some moments of the game the gold isn't so important, but you still need farm xp to get stronger and while you farm xp you also get a lot of gold.
So why not add expensive itens to buy with this gold?
Brimhaven have expensive itens, but others cities could have this too

If you be an ally of feygard some cities could Sell ​​items for a higher price. Mainly cities that believe on the shadow, as Vilegard.

°i will add more stuff soon
draze

Re: Expansion of AT

Post by draze »

Brussel wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:43 am
°Boats

Would be cool have types of boats, ex: sailing or rowing boat.
1. Sailing boat: mid expensive, you do not control to where the boat go, but is fast, some parts of the sea there's no Wind then the boat will just stop (then according to the wind the boat will be faster, slow, or just stop).
2. Rowling boat: high expensive, you obviously control to where the boat go, but is slow, you can reach in every place of the sea (the surface of the sea, obviously)
Good news then! :o
Thank you very much Brussel! :D
Alas! Osho's dream will soon come true:
Osho wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 am Even some sort of transportation like boats or rafts (already seen in a quest) would be cool.
Although, there was a debate before whether there should be a boat or not.
Here is the link for it: viewtopic.php?p=68820#p68820

Nevertheless, it is a well splendid news not only to ride it :D but also to spend our excess money once we became rich (in this game, of course).
Brussel wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:43 am Also the boat can broke, so insta death.
:shock: I hope there's a chance to determine the durability of the boat you will ride. :cry: Else, it will be the most dangerous and life-threatening adventure for Permadeath Players.
Last edited by draze on Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
Brussel

Post by Brussel »

Good news then! :o
Thank you very much Brussel! :D
Alas! Osho's dream will soon come true:
Osho wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 am Even some sort of transportation like boats or rafts (already seen in a quest) would be cool.
Although, there was a debate before whether there should be a boat or not:
viewtopic.php?p=68820#p68820
Nevertheless, it is a well splendid news not only to ride it :D but also to spend our excess money once we became rich (in this game, of course).

Oh thank you so much, i was looking for this debate but i couldn't find it.
So maybe next year we will can expend our mountain of gold? Lmao
:shock: I hope there's a chance to determine the durability of the boat you will ride. :cry: Else, it will be the most dangerous and life-threatening adventure for Permadeath Players.
Permadeth players, i completely forgot These players. I don't like the idea of durability, but will be necessary add this for they
Last edited by Brussel on Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
draze

Post by draze »

Brussel wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:19 pm Permadeth players, i completely forgot These players. I don't like the idea of durability, but will be necessary add this for they
Either way, thank you buddy. :)
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

Boats are surely going to be a great addition. Simple stuff like navigating over the long stretch of the water areas would be cool. :)
draze

Post by draze »

But, of course, to prevent players to sail early because of either short of money or lack of strength. Then,
CKork wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:32 am Destinations could be unlocked by quests and talking to the right NPCs and getting hints about places.
Lord Ilham
android_version: 4.0

Post by Lord Ilham »

Before creating a boat feature, make sure to add a village located on an island to make boat expeditions more interesting, such as a Viking expedition
Brussel

Post by Brussel »

draze wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:34 pm But, of course, to prevent players to sail early because of either short of money or lack of strength. Then,
So the place to buy the boat could be a place where you must be strong enough to reach there, ex: remgard.
draze

Post by draze »

Brussel wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:11 pm
draze wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:34 pm But, of course, to prevent players to sail early because of either short of money or lack of strength. Then,
So the place to buy the boat could be a place where you must be strong enough to reach there, ex: remgard.
I strongly agree.
Brussel

Post by Brussel »

Lord Ilham wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:59 pm Before creating a boat feature, make sure to add a village located on an island to make boat expeditions more interesting, such as a Viking expedition
Hmmmm... What kind of village r u talking about? A lot of... quests? caves? Mountains? New enemies? Looting?