v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Crash in graveyard

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
kentsor
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Crash in graveyard

Post by kentsor »

Version 0.7.15, my Fire HD 8, 7th gen will crash every time during the initial mobbing in the graveyard. It seems to get worse if there active conditions, like for example with the Assassins blade.

I'm lvl 56,ap 211, dmg 30-43, crit 21x2.0, blk 172 dmg res 3 so I ought to be able to handle this.

It is defintely a low end device, 1.5GB ram and a slow processor but it's handled the rest of the game well.

Android version & API level Android 5.1, API Level 22
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Crash in graveyard

Post by draze »

Go to "Preferences" located in the main menu and then tap "High quality filters". Hope it works. :)
Zukero wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:02 am It doesn't really depend on your hardwares power, but occurs on some devices. I'd say it is caused by an inefficient implementation of the API we use by some vendors.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.
RedPlays
android_version: 8.0

Post by RedPlays »

draze wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:55 am Go to "Preferences" located in the main menu and then tap "High quality filters". Hope it works. :)
Zukero wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:02 am It doesn't really depend on your hardwares power, but occurs on some devices. I'd say it is caused by an inefficient implementation of the API we use by some vendors.

I believe that the problem here is the monsters. There are so many zombies placed and they all move. With so many creatures moving it can either crash the game or lag a lot(my low end device lagged).
draze
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by draze »

Those mobs are created and coded to act or behave that way to make the quest challenging. We always don't want easy quests because it will be a boring and a fast paced game.
Again,
Zukero wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:02 am For your performance issues, disable the "High quality filters" in the preferences.
It doesn't really depend on your hardwares power, but occurs on some devices. I'd say it is caused by an inefficient implementation of the API we use by some vendors.
Your quest has been fulfilled! It's time for a nap.