v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Andor's Trail v0.7.16 released!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Brussel
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.16 released!

Post by Brussel »

Congrats for this update

And as an AT translator (and looking at other AT translators) i would say to you don't worry about "track of who worked on the translations".
Some translators will wait the percentage of translation fall, then they will translate a lot (5%~10% at once)
Others will translate only important lines of dialogue
Others will re translate and edit some texts
Etc, etc.
They are happy when they see an update with a good translation, maybe they won't remember that they names are missing in the credits.
TrickyFox
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by TrickyFox »

I had the game frozen on the dialog with Pangitain. After delivering him an item I asked him about future without exiting dialog. Then the game got frozen.
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Post by blueblack_star »

TrickyFox wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:52 pm I had the game frozen on the dialog with Pangitain. After delivering him an item I asked him about future without exiting dialog. Then the game got frozen.
Yes, I have the same thing too. Also, there is a recipe for Bogsten but in delivery book none of it talk about where is to find Bogsten. I have difficulty too find Tjure in Brimhaven, I already walk around in Brimhaven for many round but still couldn't find her.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

blueblack_star wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:28 pm
TrickyFox wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:52 pm I had the game frozen on the dialog with Pangitain. After delivering him an item I asked him about future without exiting dialog. Then the game got frozen.
Yes, I have the same thing too. Also, there is a recipe for Bogsten but in delivery book none of it talk about where is to find Bogsten. I have difficulty too find Tjure in Brimhaven, I already walk around in Brimhaven for many round but still couldn't find her.
tjure is the npc for the silver scale and is not in BRIMHAVEN
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Tjure is
a merchand who used to live in Brimhaven - we are evil, I know :twisted:
Nut
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Post by blueblack_star »

Great, thank you for your clue @chuculainn3 :) Very nice work, thanks to all developer :lol:
regularhuh
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by regularhuh »

After updating, I can't load my saved games anymore. It says "The file may be damaged or incomplete". Has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

regularhuh wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 pm After updating, I can't load my saved games anymore. It says "The file may be damaged or incomplete". Has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?
Email us at andor@andorstrail.com with your saved file attached. We will investigate
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
regularhuh
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by regularhuh »

Antison wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 pm
regularhuh wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 pm After updating, I can't load my saved games anymore. It says "The file may be damaged or incomplete". Has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?
Email us at andor@andorstrail.com with your saved file attached. We will investigate
Alrighty, I just emailed you guys
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

regularhuh wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:41 pm
Antison wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 pm
Alrighty, I just emailed you guys
We received it. Someone will attempt to identify the problem.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"