Andor's Trail v0.7.16 released!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Brussel
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: Andor's Trail v0.7.16 released!

Post by Brussel »

Congrats for this update

And as an AT translator (and looking at other AT translators) i would say to you don't worry about "track of who worked on the translations".
Some translators will wait the percentage of translation fall, then they will translate a lot (5%~10% at once)
Others will translate only important lines of dialogue
Others will re translate and edit some texts
Etc, etc.
They are happy when they see an update with a good translation, maybe they won't remember that they names are missing in the credits.
TrickyFox
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by TrickyFox »

I had the game frozen on the dialog with Pangitain. After delivering him an item I asked him about future without exiting dialog. Then the game got frozen.
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Post by blueblack_star »

TrickyFox wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:52 pm I had the game frozen on the dialog with Pangitain. After delivering him an item I asked him about future without exiting dialog. Then the game got frozen.
Yes, I have the same thing too. Also, there is a recipe for Bogsten but in delivery book none of it talk about where is to find Bogsten. I have difficulty too find Tjure in Brimhaven, I already walk around in Brimhaven for many round but still couldn't find her.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

blueblack_star wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:28 pm
TrickyFox wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:52 pm I had the game frozen on the dialog with Pangitain. After delivering him an item I asked him about future without exiting dialog. Then the game got frozen.
Yes, I have the same thing too. Also, there is a recipe for Bogsten but in delivery book none of it talk about where is to find Bogsten. I have difficulty too find Tjure in Brimhaven, I already walk around in Brimhaven for many round but still couldn't find her.
tjure is the npc for the silver scale and is not in BRIMHAVEN
All info on quest
saighdiúir éireannach
🍀~CYRANO SAVINIEN HERCULE DE BERGERAC~🍀
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Tjure is
a merchand who used to live in Brimhaven - we are evil, I know :twisted:
Nut
_____
Moppl *, Conina Lvl 46, Lara: Lvl 49, Anwyn: Lvl 52, Nut: Lvl 61
blueblack_star
android_version: 5.0

Post by blueblack_star »

Great, thank you for your clue @chuculainn3 :) Very nice work, thanks to all developer :lol:
regularhuh
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by regularhuh »

After updating, I can't load my saved games anymore. It says "The file may be damaged or incomplete". Has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?
Antison

Post by Antison »

regularhuh wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 pm After updating, I can't load my saved games anymore. It says "The file may be damaged or incomplete". Has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?
Email us at andor@andorstrail.com with your saved file attached. We will investigate
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
regularhuh

Post by regularhuh »

Antison wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 pm
regularhuh wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 pm After updating, I can't load my saved games anymore. It says "The file may be damaged or incomplete". Has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?
Email us at andor@andorstrail.com with your saved file attached. We will investigate
Alrighty, I just emailed you guys
Antison

Post by Antison »

regularhuh wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:41 pm
Antison wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 pm
Alrighty, I just emailed you guys
We received it. Someone will attempt to identify the problem.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"