v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Hi there! Notice this, please.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
MIChaos
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Re: Hi there! Notice this, please.

Post by MIChaos »

Nut wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:03 am I see your argument why corpse eater is a bit unrealistic. But what about animals dropping gold and gems or even leather boots?
Some things look a bit strange, but it is a game world after all. E.g. talking animals are strange too, but widely accepted.
A game world doesn't need to be like our real world. It should be consistent in itself, but this we try to achieve.
After all, what is true...
Please* add to this ability the effect of possible poisoning and the effect of berserker...
Logic must always be there.
Last edited by MIChaos on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

MIChaos wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:25 am
Nut wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:03 am I see your argument why corpse eater is a bit unrealistic. But what about animals dropping gold and gems or even leather boots?
Some things look a bit strange, but it is a game world after all. E.g. talking animals are strange too, but widely accepted.
A game world doesn't need to be like our real world. It should be consistent in itself, but this we try to achieve.
After all, what is true...
I will make fun of you if you do not add to this ability the effect of possible poisoning and the effect of berserker...
Logic must always be there.
Please remain civil, and maintain respect. Making fun of the development team, who are putting in much effort and time into this awesome game, is something most of the players will not stand by and tolerate.

May I recommend that you look up and enlighten yourself on how game development happens, and the resources and effort that goes into it.
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
MIChaos

Post by MIChaos »

Ok, but there is such differences in logic...
Than is funny to report, but I really respect development team by the way...
:lol:
RaptorNXT

Post by RaptorNXT »

MIChaos wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:53 am Ok, but there is such differences in logic...
Than is funny to report, but I really respect development team by the way...
:lol:
What may be funny to you, is fun for us. Perceptions can vary. Please respect it.
Enjoy this wonderful game for what it is, and help by voluntaring to develop or translate it, if you can 👍
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

MIChaos

Post by MIChaos »

I often have an extended position of thought. And I believe that if this game, which arose spontaneously, has borrowed elements of reality, it must be consistent with logic.
After all, everything around us: nature, tools, different types of conditions, must correspond to reality, but not contradict each other...
RaptorNXT

Post by RaptorNXT »

MIChaos wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:27 am I often have an extended position of thought. And I believe that if this game, which arose spontaneously, has borrowed elements of reality, it must be consistent with logic.
After all, everything around us: nature, tools, different types of conditions, must correspond to reality, but not contradict each other...
Many Sci Fiction and Fantasy books, movies, series also borrow elements of reality. Like the laws of Gravity. Or volcanoes spewing lava. Or arrows.

That doesn't mean we remove the Ring, Elves, fantasy weapons, magic, et al. from the Lord of the Rings.

Or, remove TARDIS from Dr. Who.
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

MIChaos

Post by MIChaos »

You cannot eat flesh that is unclean, because you will suffer greatly from it, you will become unclean in the first place, and you can be poisoned by raw meat, but this does not happen with the "Corpse Eater" ability...
I do not approve of this skill in any case. That's why I think it's superfluous in the game. You still have what you need to recover... The same fruits, potions, bread, regeneration skills are much better than that
P.S Thank you for the examples above, but it is important to me that the administration pay special attention to this.
Antison

Post by Antison »

MIChaos wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:40 am You cannot eat flesh that is unclean, because you will suffer greatly from it, you will become unclean in the first place, and you can be poisoned by raw meat, but this does not happen with the "Corpse Eater" ability...
I do not approve of this skill in any case. That's why I think it's superfluous in the game. You still have what you need to recover...
Then don't use it. Others do and others don't. It is an option, not a requirement to use
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

MIChaos wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:27 am I often have an extended position of thought. And I believe that if this game, which arose spontaneously, has borrowed elements of reality, it must be consistent with logic.
I guess we have to get rid of dogs that drop gems when you kill them. :mrgreen:
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Antison

Post by Antison »

rijackson741 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:16 pm
I guess we have to get rid of dogs that drop gems when you kill them. :mrgreen:
And the mermaid. You know, after all, they don't exist in real life.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"