v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

cave fern

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: cave fern

Post by rijackson741 »

A few (very few) items are too good to be more than a one off. The flexibility is when you decide to use such an item.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
The Gray
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by The Gray »

Antison wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:22 pm I don't think this is going to happen.
Both of you for years now have been trying to get us to do things to make this game easier. Embrace the challenge.
Easter eggs are Easter eggs for a reason. They're meant to be hidden little one-offs then if you're lucky enough to find you benefit from. They are not designed to exploit over and over again
No I havent lol. I do see your point with the challenge and easter egg thing.. oh well..

But also it seems to me you can use that same exploit logic on bonemeal potions. Which are definitely the best healing potion in the game, and the only drawback we have seen so far (atleast for what I've seen), is that you could lose any number of bonemeal potions to feyguard patrols... thats it. Maybe be Im over thinking this one but bonemeal potions are kind of an exploit. I've even heard they are way too cheap right now.
:D
The Gray
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by The Gray »

rijackson741 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:03 am A few (very few) items are too good to be more than a one off. The flexibility is when you decide to use such an item.
Yeah.. ur right.
:D
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

The Gray wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:13 pm But also it seems to me you can use that same exploit logic on bonemeal potions. Which are definitely the best healing potion in the game, and the only drawback we have seen so far (atleast for what I've seen), is that you could lose any number of bonemeal potions to feyguard patrols... thats it. Maybe be Im over thinking this one but bonemeal potions are kind of an exploit. I've even heard they are way too cheap right now.
Oh, there are. AT has been tracking your player's actions from Day One. You will be punished more in the future.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
charnameLol

Post by charnameLol »

Antison wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:09 pm
The Gray wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:13 pm But also it seems to me you can use that same exploit logic on bonemeal potions. Which are definitely the best healing potion in the game, and the only drawback we have seen so far (atleast for what I've seen), is that you could lose any number of bonemeal potions to feyguard patrols... thats it. Maybe be Im over thinking this one but bonemeal potions are kind of an exploit. I've even heard they are way too cheap right now.
Oh, there are. AT has been tracking your player's actions from Day One. You will be punished more in the future.
Bring it on. 8-)
Antison

Post by Antison »

Again, you guys are in for a treat once you walk into Feygard
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Can't wait. Are you doing fergard? I hope so since you are a Loyalist. And is Nut doing Nor city?
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Growler
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Growler »

Punished..?
Sounds...ominous :o
Remember, it's just a kid trying to find his older brother!
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.
RaptorNXT

Post by RaptorNXT »

Antison wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:28 pm Again, you guys are in for a treat once you walk into Feygard
Music to the ears 😄👍
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
charnameLol

Post by charnameLol »

Growler wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:42 am Punished..?
Sounds...ominous :o
Remember, it's just a kid trying to find his older brother!
Just a kid, huh? A Feygard Royal Guard from Feygard Bureau of Investigation provides a vivid report that contrast with that. See the full report here.