How to start Five idols?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Nezzo88

How to start Five idols?

Post by Nezzo88 »

Hi! I refused to help in finding missing people in Everything in order quest and ended it. I helped Algagnor with mices and now she just thanks me for that not proposing the Five idols. Also, I didn't tell anyone about Algagnor.
How to access the Five idols quest?
~Від раю до пекла покотитись легко~
~Вкаже шлях біда~
~Від пекла до раю я стежок не знаю~
~Не тече зі споду догори вода
~
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: How to start Five idols?

Post by Antison »

Did you tell the guard that the witch was in the cabin?
In order to side with the witch you cannot mention her whereabouts to anybody.
Screenshot_20221108-054745.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Nezzo88

Post by Nezzo88 »

Antison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:49 am Did you tell the guard that the witch was in the cabin?
In order to side with the witch you cannot mention her whereabouts to anybody.

I remember I always choose "no, not remeber, the cabin is empty"
Now she's just thankful for killing rats
~Вкаже шлях біда~
~
Nezzo88

Post by Nezzo88 »

Screenshot_20221108_233516_com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail.jpg
Screenshot_20221108_230156_com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail.jpg
Screenshot_20221108_230546_com.gpl.rpg.AndorsTrail.jpg
The game is bugged? Or what? I lost my chance to trigger 5 Idols?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Вкаже шлях біда~
~
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

THE FIVE IDOLS

East of Remgard at the witch's house
Algangror: You return. Thank you for helping me with my ... ahem ... rodent problem earlier.
Algangror: Say, you seem like a resourceful person. Would you be interested in helping me with yet another ... task?
(You): Sure.
Algangror: Now, I can't tell you what task I have in mind before I am confident that you will actually help me. Granted, you have already shown some level of respect for my need of discretion.
Algangror: Nor can I describe my reasoning behind this task before you are done with it.
Algangror: Rest assured, you will be sufficiently rewarded by helping me. In fact, you see this necklace here? It has some peculiar powers that many people seek.
[Quest updated: "The five idols"]
Algangror: The world around you seems to move a bit slower when you wear it.
(You): OK. I will help you with your task.
Algangror: Good, good.
Algangror: You will tell no one of this task that I am about to give you, and you must be as discreet as possible.
Algangror: I have in my possession five idols. Five idols with very unique ... qualities. What I want you to do is ... deliver these idols to various people in the town of Remgard.
Algangror: You will place them by the beds of five particular persons, and you must hide it well so that the person does not find the idol itself.
Algangror: Remember, it is of utmost importance that you be as discreet as possible about this. The idols must not be found once you have placed them, and no one must notice that you place the idols.
(You): Go on.
Algangror: So, the first person that I want you to visit is Jhaeld. I hear that he spends most of his time in the Remgard tavern these days.
Algangror: Secondly, I want you to visit one of the farmers named Larni. He lives with his wife Caeda here in Remgard in one of the northern cabins.
Algangror: The third person is Arnal the weapon-smith, that lives in the northwest of Remgard.
Algangror: The fifth person is the farmer Carthe. Carthe lives on the eastern shore of Remgard, near the tavern.
Algangror: Once you have placed these five idols by the beds of these five people, return to me as soon as possible.
Algangror: Again, I cannot stress this enough - you must not tell anyone about these idols, and you must not be seen while placing them.
(You): I understand.
[You gained 5 items]
Algangror: Here are the idols.
(You): I will be back shortly.
Algangror: Now go, and please hurry, we might not have much time.

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Larni's bed.
(You): Hide one of the idols under the bed.
You hide the idol under the bed.
Larni: [You see Larni holding his forehead]
Hey, *cough* get out of here! This is ... *cough* ... my house!

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Carthe's bed.
Carthe: *cough* Please leave me be. I haven't *cough* done anything!

You see a bed, that you suppose must be Jhaeld's bed.
Jhaeld: Please leave me be, child. I just had a sudden attack of nausea. I should probably lie down.

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Emerei's bed.
Emerei: We don't get many visitors here these days. I hope you like what you see here in Remgard.

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Arnal's bed.
Arnal: [Arnal clears his throat]
Arnal: Welcome to ... *cough* ... my shop. Would you like ... *cough* ... to see what I have available?
(You): Are you all right?
Arnal: I don't know what ... *cough* ... happened. I started getting dizzy and nauseous. Now this cough is really irritating. It must have been something I ate. *cough*

Back at Algangror's house
Algangror: Tell me, how goes the task of placing the idols?
(You): It is done.
Algangror: Excellent. Maybe, now I can rest easily. Thank you so much for helping me.
Algangror: Did anyone see you or where you placed the idols?
(You): No, I hid the idols as you instructed.
Algangror: Good. Thank you again for helping me.
Algangror: Let me tell you my story.
(You): Please do.
Algangror: You see, I used to live in the city of Remgard. The times were good, and the city prospered.
Algangror: Our crops grew well, and some people had very fortunate trading agreements with other cities, making the life for most of us living in Remgard very easy.
Algangror: I even sold some of the baskets that I used to make to a wealthy merchant that visited us from Nor City.
Algangror: However, even the easy life gets boring after a while. I believe it is in our nature to strive for new and better things, to free us from the boredom of day-to-day life.
Algangror: I wanted to learn more of things that I knew nothing about, and wanted to explore things I had only read of in books before.
Algangror: So I went to Nor City myself, and visited many ... interesting people and ... dark corners.
Algangror: Naturally, I was thrilled of the knowledge I gained from the experience, and from what I learned while there.
(You): What then?
Algangror: As I got back home, I wanted to continue practicing what I had observed and learned while in Nor City.
Algangror: You could say I got obsessed with learning more. I guess the others living in Remgard did not ... share my enthusiasm. Some of them even questioned the fact that I wanted to learn more.
Algangror: So I told myself that others would not hinder me in my curiosity to better myself.
Algangror: Those books that I bought from the Blackmarrow residence in Nor City - I must have read them all perhaps five times over. This was something completely new to me, and at the same time very exciting.
Algangror: For some reason, the others in Remgard started giving me strange looks, and I could hear the whispers behind my back.
Algangror: I was even barred from the tavern. 'People come here for a good time, and we don't want people like you here ruining that' they said. What fools they are.
Algangror: I heard one woman whispering to her boy, 'Don't look at her, she'll turn you to stone!'. Others just turned the other way when they met me.
Algangror: What fools they are.
(You): So what happened?
Algangror: One day, Jhaeld showed up at my doorstep with a group of guards.
Algangror: The people of Remgard had decided that I could not stay there anymore, he said. The things I did were causing other people harm, he said.
Algangror: What had I done, I asked myself? I had never hurt anyone, much less affected anyone with my ... experiments. Am I not allowed to do what I wish?
Algangror: I had little chance to argue, however. The guards led me out of the city. They did not even let me gather my things. All my books, all my notes and all my findings - gone. I lost everything.
(You): What now?
Algangror: All this happened several seasons ago. I knew I had to get revenge for what they did to me.
Algangror: Oh, how I despise them all. The people that gave me those looks, the people that whispered behind my back, and most of all that fool Jhaeld.
Algangror: So, I decided to extend my ... experiments ... to larger things. To people, to living things. This is the perfect opportunity to learn even more than what is in the books.
Algangror: To think that I could do it while at the same time get revenge on those despicable people - it's an excellent plan, if I may say so myself. He he.
(You): So, what happened to all those people that have gone missing?
Algangror: I lured them here. Once I managed to trap them, I placed a curse on them that, in theory, should have only made them unable to speak.
Algangror: Maybe I haven't understood everything correctly from the books that I have read, since instead of making them unable to speak, they were all turned into rats instead.
Algangror: Practice makes perfect, I suppose. Ha ha.
(You): Wait, does this mean that those rats I killed for you were…
Algangror: Oh yes. With your help, they are now one less problem to deal with, so to speak. He he.
Algangror: So, that's my story. Thank you for listening to it.
(You): I understand, and I agree with your actions.
Algangror: Thank you. It is good to know there are more people interested in learning more.
Algangror: So, for helping me with the idols, I believe I promised you my enchanted necklace, 'Marrowtaint'.
Algangror: Wear it well, my friend. Do not let others get hold of the power that Marrowtaint provides.
[Quest completed: "The five idols"]
[You gained 21000 experience]
[You gained an item]
Algangror: Here you go.
CUMHACHTACH: Thank you.
Algangror: Again, thank you for helping me. You will always be welcome here, friend.
(Return)
Algangror: Again, thank you for helping me. You will always be welcome here, friend.
Did you go to the tavern
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison

Post by Antison »

This quest is not "bugged", but you can choose the responses that make you neutral.
Nezzo88

Post by Nezzo88 »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:00 pm
THE FIVE IDOLS

East of Remgard at the witch's house
Algangror: You return. Thank you for helping me with my ... ahem ... rodent problem earlier.
Algangror: Say, you seem like a resourceful person. Would you be interested in helping me with yet another ... task?
(You): Sure.
Algangror: Now, I can't tell you what task I have in mind before I am confident that you will actually help me. Granted, you have already shown some level of respect for my need of discretion.
Algangror: Nor can I describe my reasoning behind this task before you are done with it.
Algangror: Rest assured, you will be sufficiently rewarded by helping me. In fact, you see this necklace here? It has some peculiar powers that many people seek.
Algangror: The world around you seems to move a bit slower when you wear it.
(You): OK. I will help you with your task.
Algangror: Good, good.
Algangror: You will tell no one of this task that I am about to give you, and you must be as discreet as possible.
Algangror: I have in my possession five idols. Five idols with very unique ... qualities. What I want you to do is ... deliver these idols to various people in the town of Remgard.
Algangror: You will place them by the beds of five particular persons, and you must hide it well so that the person does not find the idol itself.
Algangror: Remember, it is of utmost importance that you be as discreet as possible about this. The idols must not be found once you have placed them, and no one must notice that you place the idols.
(You): Go on.
Algangror: So, the first person that I want you to visit is Jhaeld. I hear that he spends most of his time in the Remgard tavern these days.
Algangror: Secondly, I want you to visit one of the farmers named Larni. He lives with his wife Caeda here in Remgard in one of the northern cabins.
Algangror: The third person is Arnal the weapon-smith, that lives in the northwest of Remgard.
Algangror: The fifth person is the farmer Carthe. Carthe lives on the eastern shore of Remgard, near the tavern.
Algangror: Once you have placed these five idols by the beds of these five people, return to me as soon as possible.
Algangror: Again, I cannot stress this enough - you must not tell anyone about these idols, and you must not be seen while placing them.
(You): I understand.
[You gained 5 items]
Algangror: Here are the idols.
(You): I will be back shortly.
Algangror: Now go, and please hurry, we might not have much time.

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Larni's bed.
Larni: [You see Larni holding his forehead]
Hey, *cough* get out of here! This is ... *cough* ... my house!

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Carthe's bed.
Carthe: *cough* Please leave me be. I haven't *cough* done anything!

You see a bed, that you suppose must be Jhaeld's bed.
Jhaeld: Please leave me be, child. I just had a sudden attack of nausea. I should probably lie down.

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Emerei's bed.
Emerei: We don't get many visitors here these days. I hope you like what you see here in Remgard.

You see a bed and nightstand. This must be Arnal's bed.
Arnal: [Arnal clears his throat]
Arnal: Welcome to ... *cough* ... my shop. Would you like ... *cough* ... to see what I have available?
(You): Are you all right?
Arnal: I don't know what ... *cough* ... happened. I started getting dizzy and nauseous. Now this cough is really irritating. It must have been something I ate. *cough*

Back at Algangror's house
Algangror: Tell me, how goes the task of placing the idols?
(You): It is done.
Algangror: Excellent. Maybe, now I can rest easily. Thank you so much for helping me.
Algangror: Did anyone see you or where you placed the idols?
(You): No, I hid the idols as you instructed.
Algangror: Good. Thank you again for helping me.
Algangror: Let me tell you my story.
(You): Please do.
Algangror: You see, I used to live in the city of Remgard. The times were good, and the city prospered.
Algangror: Our crops grew well, and some people had very fortunate trading agreements with other cities, making the life for most of us living in Remgard very easy.
Algangror: I even sold some of the baskets that I used to make to a wealthy merchant that visited us from Nor City.
Algangror: However, even the easy life gets boring after a while. I believe it is in our nature to strive for new and better things, to free us from the boredom of day-to-day life.
Algangror: I wanted to learn more of things that I knew nothing about, and wanted to explore things I had only read of in books before.
Algangror: So I went to Nor City myself, and visited many ... interesting people and ... dark corners.
Algangror: Naturally, I was thrilled of the knowledge I gained from the experience, and from what I learned while there.
Algangror: As I got back home, I wanted to continue practicing what I had observed and learned while in Nor City.
Algangror: You could say I got obsessed with learning more. I guess the others living in Remgard did not ... share my enthusiasm. Some of them even questioned the fact that I wanted to learn more.
Algangror: So I told myself that others would not hinder me in my curiosity to better myself.
Algangror: Those books that I bought from the Blackmarrow residence in Nor City - I must have read them all perhaps five times over. This was something completely new to me, and at the same time very exciting.
Algangror: For some reason, the others in Remgard started giving me strange looks, and I could hear the whispers behind my back.
Algangror: I was even barred from the tavern. 'People come here for a good time, and we don't want people like you here ruining that' they said. What fools they are.
Algangror: I heard one woman whispering to her boy, 'Don't look at her, she'll turn you to stone!'. Others just turned the other way when they met me.
Algangror: What fools they are.
(You): So what happened?
Algangror: One day, Jhaeld showed up at my doorstep with a group of guards.
Algangror: The people of Remgard had decided that I could not stay there anymore, he said. The things I did were causing other people harm, he said.
Algangror: What had I done, I asked myself? I had never hurt anyone, much less affected anyone with my ... experiments. Am I not allowed to do what I wish?
Algangror: I had little chance to argue, however. The guards led me out of the city. They did not even let me gather my things. All my books, all my notes and all my findings - gone. I lost everything.
(You): What now?
Algangror: All this happened several seasons ago. I knew I had to get revenge for what they did to me.
Algangror: Oh, how I despise them all. The people that gave me those looks, the people that whispered behind my back, and most of all that fool Jhaeld.
Algangror: So, I decided to extend my ... experiments ... to larger things. To people, to living things. This is the perfect opportunity to learn even more than what is in the books.
Algangror: To think that I could do it while at the same time get revenge on those despicable people - it's an excellent plan, if I may say so myself. He he.
(You): So, what happened to all those people that have gone missing?
Algangror: I lured them here. Once I managed to trap them, I placed a curse on them that, in theory, should have only made them unable to speak.
Algangror: Maybe I haven't understood everything correctly from the books that I have read, since instead of making them unable to speak, they were all turned into rats instead.
Algangror: Practice makes perfect, I suppose. Ha ha.
(You): Wait, does this mean that those rats I killed for you were…
Algangror: Oh yes. With your help, they are now one less problem to deal with, so to speak. He he.
Algangror: So, that's my story. Thank you for listening to it.
(You): I understand, and I agree with your actions.
Algangror: Thank you. It is good to know there are more people interested in learning more.
Algangror: So, for helping me with the idols, I believe I promised you my enchanted necklace, 'Marrowtaint'.
Algangror: Wear it well, my friend. Do not let others get hold of the power that Marrowtaint provides.
[Quest completed: "The five idols"]
[You gained 21000 experience]
[You gained an item]
Algangror: Here you go.
CUMHACHTACH: Thank you.
(Return)
Did you go to the tavern

of course! I asked every single npc in town! :cry:
~Вкаже шлях біда~
~
Nezzo88

Post by Nezzo88 »

Antison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:06 pm This quest is not "bugged", but you can choose the responses that make you neutral.
what means "neutral"? I absolutely on the /dark evil amulet/ side! I tell no one about her and help her with rats. Also, a few times went full way from Remgard to Fallhaven and back, I end all quests in Remgard.
It just... not right(
~Вкаже шлях біда~
~
Antison

Post by Antison »

Nezzo88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:11 pm
Antison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:06 pm This quest is not "bugged", but you can choose the responses that make you neutral.
what means "neutral"? I absolutely on the /dark evil amulet/ side! I tell no one about her and help her with rats. Also, a few times went full way from Remgard to Fallhaven and back, I end all quests in Remgard.
It just... not right(
There is no bug here. I don't have time to walk you through everything and go step-by-step through every dialogue of every one of those quests .
https://andorstrail-directory.github.io/quests
Nezzo88

Post by Nezzo88 »

Antison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:25 pm
Nezzo88 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:11 pm
It just... not right(
There is no bug here. I don't have time to walk you through everything and go step-by-step through every dialogue of every one of those quests .
https://andorstrail-directory.github.io/quests

so there's no other trigger of this quest? and it starts from investingation that I ruined?
~Вкаже шлях біда~
~