Here is the actual release v0.8.3 now
It would have been nice if we had been some days faster. Then it would have come out in time for Halloween.
But we won't delay the release for an extra year because of that...
- We have 38 new maps and 1 new quest "The Dead are Walking" created by Antison - thanks for all the work
You start at the church in Vilegard. But beware - similar to Sullengard, this release is no walk in the park!
- In addition, the game now has the long-awaited export / import function, so that savegames can now be conveniently copied to another device.
This feature was brought to us by OMGeeky, which we're taking as an opportunity to welcome him as the newest member of the development team!
There are now 3 more choices in the load menu:
- Export: Writes all savegames and the world map to any directory.
- Import: Loads individually selected saved games. If the slot is already occupied, you can choose between overwriting, canceling or saving in a new slot.
- Import world map: Loads missing parts of the world maps, e.g. if saves were copied from another device.
- From now on it is possible to create a Beta version with a different APK name, so you won't have to deinstall the product version any more, if you want to install and try a Beta. Now you can play both APK's independently.
- And as always we fixed some minor bugs and actualized the translations.
Google Play, F-Droid and Itch will follow soon.