WIth what stats did you manage to get into Sullengard village?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
dostojevk
android_version: 4.3

Re: WIth what stats did you manage to get into Sullengard village?

Post by dostojevk »

Antison wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:07 pm Then why are you questioning where Sullengard is?
You wrote: "I can't enter area in sullengard. Any explanation?"

Lam al Adie stated Sullengard is to the south of where you are on that posted map.

If you are asking about going west, then that has nothing to do with Sullengard. West is maps related to a quest that you need to initiate somewhere else.
That area in sullengard is the cemetery. What quest I need to initiate?
Lvl. 60
HP:139, AP:6/12, AC:265, AD:49-63, ECC:13%, CM:2, BC:157, DR:3
Andihagi
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by Andihagi »

dostojevk wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:14 am
Antison wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:07 pm Then why are you questioning where Sullengard is?

Lam al Adie stated Sullengard is to the south of where you are on that posted map.

If you are asking about going west, then that has nothing to do with Sullengard. West is maps related to a quest that you need to initiate somewhere else.
Hi

The quest is
the dead are walking
Given by
gabriel, near the church in vilegard
dostojevk
android_version: 4.3

Post by dostojevk »

Andihagi wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:24 am

Hi

The quest is
the dead are walking
Given by
Thank youu
Lvl. 60
HP:139, AP:6/12, AC:265, AD:49-63, ECC:13%, CM:2, BC:157, DR:3
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Hi

The quest is
the dead are walking
Given by
You gave away that answer way to easily. It's always better to give hints instead of the direct answer
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Andihagi

Post by Andihagi »

Antison wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:38 am

Hi

The quest is
the dead are walking
Given by
You gave away that answer way to easily. It's always better to give hints instead of the direct answer
I appreciate your effort and dedication for the game Antison.
I also understand your view and that you like to keep players looking for the solution of the problem. In this case i found he was just trying to find a quick and precise answer and therefore i provided it.

If thats not what you and the other creators wish to see let me know and ill keep it a bit more uncertain in the future.
Antison

Post by Antison »

It's not about what we wish to see. It's about me trying to teach players how to explore for themselves and problem solve. When you give someone a direct and exact answer, you are robbing them of the satisfaction of solving the problem on their own. Even if they say they don't want to. Humans subconsciously have a desire to problem solve
Andihagi

Post by Andihagi »

Antison wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:01 pm It's not about what we wish to see. It's about me trying to teach players how to explore for themselves and problem solve. When you give someone a direct and exact answer, you are robbing them of the satisfaction of solving the problem on their own. Even if they say they don't want to. Humans subconsciously have a desire to problem solve
What if somebody like me just wants to enjoy the storyline and not spend the majority of time solving the problems?

I have a few employees and need to solve a lot of problems all day long so i realky appreciate the beautiful story and gameplay but not to much the searching for clues.
I just like to relax with this game.
Antison

Post by Antison »

Andihagi wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:27 pm
Antison wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:01 pm It's not about what we wish to see. It's about me trying to teach players how to explore for themselves and problem solve. When you give someone a direct and exact answer, you are robbing them of the satisfaction of solving the problem on their own. Even if they say they don't want to. Humans subconsciously have a desire to problem solve
What if somebody like me just wants to enjoy the storyline and not spend the majority of time solving the problems?
Then this is probably not the game for you. A.T. is also about problem solving on top of it's "role playing" and choices and consequences.
Andihagi

Post by Andihagi »

Antison wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:19 pm
Andihagi wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:27 pm
Lets say i cook a dish with a nice recipe i have in my head. Its meant to be understood this way. Then a customer comes and enjoys it another way. Id still be happy he enjoyed it and not tell him its the wrong dish for him.

Then this is probably not the game for you. A.T. is also about problem solving on top of it's "role playing" and choices and consequences.
Lets say i cook a dish with a nice recipe i have in my head. Its meant to be understood this way. Then a customer comes and enjoys it another way. Id still be happy he enjoyed it and not tell him its the wrong dish for him.

Over and over in the forum i read that there are countless ways to enjoy the game and then you tell me im doing it wrong really confuses me.

Im not trying to make you sound bad but I think there are more possible ways to enjoy AT then you think are the ways to enjoy the game..
Antison

Post by Antison »

I didn't say you were wrong. I simply stated that if you don't want to solve problems or puzzles, then you are probably not going to enjoy this game.
I meant nothing about how to play the game or how you play it. I simply stated that our game requires problem solving. A lot of it in fact.