v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

New beta release v0.8.5 - Ratdom

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Lucciola
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Re: New beta release v0.8.5 - Ratdom

Post by Lucciola »

Kudos! Thanks Team.
Level:50, XP:6424426
HP:147, AC:215, AD:44-56, AP:4, ECC:18%, CM:1.5, BC:117, DR:5
Gold: 120712| RoLS:1, HoF:1, YN:1
BS:1, MC:1, CS:2, IF:4, MF: 3
Osho
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Osho »

An observation. After I have completed the Wart related quest when I go to the library there's a message saying I didn't take the bones or I should look closely in the library. Is this message logical after completing the requirements for Wart? I thoroughly checked the library and didn't find anything noteworthy
Screenshot_20230303-095115.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Right, I will fix it - thx
Nut
Osho

Post by Osho »

In this dialogue box the icon or mouse image of clevred is missing, including the name.
Screenshot_20230304-145230.png
Also another observation. I noticed clevred assumes I killed those two leg beings even if I pick option "lied" to not kill them. Is it designed this manner, or should a different dialogue with clevred would have reflected the fact I haven't killed them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut

Post by Nut »

Clevred assumes that I killed the two-legs - where does he say so?
If you think of the part with aunt and uncle - these were the 2 training rats of the very first quest.

The other thing with the missing icon in the dialogue is a bug that I have seen too but I don't know why it happens sometimes. Did you see that more often or in other places?
Nut
Osho

Post by Osho »

Nut wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:14 am If you think of the part with aunt and uncle - these were the 2 training rats of the very first quest.
Yes. Then who's cleveed referring to?
Here's the dialogue box.
Screenshot_20230304-150157.png
The other thing with the missing icon in the dialogue is a bug that I have seen too but I don't know why it happens sometimes. Did you see that more often or in other places?
I noticed this particularly bug every time I replayed the quest.
Shall continue to post for any other similar bug
Nut

Post by Nut »

These ones
Nut
Nut

Post by Nut »

So you get the missing icon bug rather often?
Then it seems to be a racing problem, where 2 parallel processes sometimes get ready in false order. That would be a hard to find bug in the engine itself :|
Nut
Osho

Post by Osho »

Every time when it comes to that specific dialogue box mentioned above. I don't recall similar bug elsewhere but I will complete another playthrough. If I come across I'll post it

EDIT

Found another similar bug where clevred name and icon is missing from dialogue box:
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Osho:

"Given beta and actual release don't see changes in content, I decided to create a thread about a *particular* thing in the cave RATDOM that has left me puzzled and want to know if anyone has cracked it?

I tried my best to find the answer. But I now feel this *particular* mystery is likely an easter egg of sort than a useful item. Given there's absolute lack of hint.

Without revealing the specifics those who played latest beta would have surely understood which *particular* thing I am talking about.

I am not asking a complete solution but some hints to make it less ambiguous.

Thanks"
"A home without a beagle is just a house"