Andor's Trail v0.8.5 (Ratdom) is released now!

Official news about Andor's Trail.
lake5253
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Andor's Trail v0.8.5 (Ratdom) is released now!

Post by lake5253 »

Please disregard my previous post about the necklaces. It was a save game error. My apologies
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

lake5253 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:26 am Just a general bug fix though. I have restarted my game a few times, killed over 40 bandits on the "d road", but have yet to get the achievement for doing so. If you can look into this potential bug please.
Only the bandit south of Fallhaven counts
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

lake5253 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:23 am But, I just got lucky and solved it. ...
8-)
Nut
GoofusInsanius
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by GoofusInsanius »

lake5253 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:23 am But, I just got lucky and solved it.
Thank you for sharing how you solved It :)
I've tried a lot of times, got frustrated and asked the rat. Was still curious about the solution.
Hodor, lvl28
JoF, Vil arm, Fpride, RoLS
BB passport OS10

Goof, Lvl:48
skills: WA:1 HH:1 CS:2 CL:1 IF:3 RG:1 DP:1 LAP:1 W&S: 1
Gear: DP, Serpent HB, Mtaint, Rshield, ROTP, EnhCombBoots, Arulir gl, PROB, DotsP.
BlackBerry Q5, OS10
lake5253
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by lake5253 »

You are welcome. The following is a spoiler alert.
From left to right, top to bottom, the wells are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4. The torches are also numbered left to right, top to bottom. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Well 1 changes torches 1, 2 ,7 ,8.
Well 2 changes torches 3, 4, 7.
Well 3 changes torches 4, 8.
Well 4 rotates what is already there counter clockwise.
Torches must all be BLUE.
The easiest way to solve is change all but 2 torches to blue, making sure the torches are 4 numbers apart. Then repeatedly use Well 4 until the 2 torches are in positions 4 & 8, then use Well 3. Congratulations, you are done
Last edited by Antison on Sun May 14, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added spoiler tags
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Lam al Adie wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:34 pm Both new rings were available for my existing character…?
Did you change that for the official release on f-droid?
I have gotten both rings.
One you may need to.restart.
The other one you dont
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
jnedenrod
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by jnedenrod »

Do i need to complete the "Mine for the taking" quest to access Ratdom? I've been grinding at the cemetery.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

You need only the quests Lodar, Charwood, Colonel Lutarc and the starter quests Prohibited Substance and Rat Infestation - and 9000 gold pieces
Nut
jnedenrod
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by jnedenrod »

Nut wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:14 am You need only the quests Lodar, Charwood, Colonel Lutarc and the starter quests Prohibited Substance and Rat Infestation - and 9000 gold pieces
I've got 87 completed quests including Colonel Lutarc, Rat Infestation, DISALLOWED Substance, and Lodar's POTIONS.

For Charwood, I have completed Long lost memories, Destined for great things, and Trial by fire

I even did several newer quests including Hunting the Hunter.

In looking at the complete maps, I thought I could gain entry to a new group of maps, but "the hair on the back of my neck stood up" and I could go no further. Am I just not able to find the initial quests' trigger points?

Where do I search? What do I look for?

Again 87 completed quests and 5 in progress or active. Only "Mine for the Taking" and the "Unusual Achievements" aren't completed.

At level 89, I'm practically a (bare-handed) buzzsaw when it comes mowing down enemies, but having not played in about a year, I'd rather not have to talk to hundreds of characters in different towns just to trigger the new quests.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

jnedenrod wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:41 am
Nut wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:14 am You need only the quests Lodar, Charwood, Colonel Lutarc and the starter quests Prohibited Substance and Rat Infestation - and 9000 gold pieces
I've got 87 completed quests including Colonel Lutarc, Rat Infestation, DISALLOWED Substance, and Lodar's POTIONS.

For Charwood, I have completed Long lost memories, Destined for great things, and Trial by fire

I even did several newer quests including Hunting the Hunter.

In looking at the complete maps, I thought I could gain entry to a new group of maps, but "the hair on the back of my neck stood up" and I could go no further. Am I just not able to find the initial quests' trigger points?

Where do I search? What do I look for?

Again 87 completed quests and 5 in progress or active. Only "Mine for the Taking" and the "Unusual Achievements" aren't completed.

At level 89, I'm practically a (bare-handed) buzzsaw when it comes mowing down enemies, but having not played in about a year, I'd rather not have to talk to hundreds of characters in different towns just to trigger the new quests.
Try revisiting Vilegard
"A home without a beagle is just a house"