v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Help with "yellow is it" quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: Help with "yellow is it" quest

Post by Nut »

Yes, I could find and reproduce the bug. I just have to fix it, check that and build a new version - hope that will not take too long.
Nut
Lam al Adie
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Lam al Adie »

Winston Smith wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:03 am
Lam al Adie wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:42 am I even found a way to smuggle some cheese into the museum, but that does not seem to change anything
Can you please provide a hint for that? A vague one will do.
Well,
on my way to fraedro I had something like a déjà vu.
Hope, that was vague enough😃
Lam 'al Adie (pd)
Lvl:68 XP: 5728519 AP: 12/3 HP: 204 AC: 228 AD: 43-55 BC: 164 DR: 7
Skills: WA: 1 Do: 4 CS: 2 IF: 4 Ev: 2 Reg: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:S: 1 FS:WS: 2 S:WS: 1
ROLS: 1 GoLF: 1
Winston Smith
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Winston Smith »

Lam al Adie wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:40 pm
Winston Smith wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:03 am Can you please provide a hint for that? A vague one will do.
Well,
on my way to fraedro I had something like a déjà vu.
Hope, that was vague enough😃
Ok, I got it, thanks - I initially thought you meant something similar that I had already tried:
I had two pieces of cheese, and dropped one on the ground outside the memory hall. I tried to walk into the hall with the remaining cheese, and the warden stopped me. I gave him the piece I was carrying, and he despawned (apparently walked into the hall).
Then I picked up my other cheese and tried to enter the hall while the warden was gone, but the warden respawned to harass me again...
But the real solution
relates to the path to a different location that passes near the path to Fraedro,
and an interesting mechanism that prevents this from also being a sequence break in reaching the memory hall for the first time. So kudos to the devs for that. I had suspected that this route was important, but the potential sequence break threw me off the scent.
Rapnapuw

Post by Rapnapuw »

I'am stuck with the search for the last bone fron the leg. I can't get to the island with the tresure hunter, I tried everything I could think of, but still only the same dialog that I should go away. I think i searched every other place in the cave system as well. Could you give me a hint what to do?
Lam al Adie

Post by Lam al Adie »

There's more than one way to enter the cave with the island.
Lam 'al Adie (pd)
Lvl:68 XP: 5728519 AP: 12/3 HP: 204 AC: 228 AD: 43-55 BC: 164 DR: 7
Skills: WA: 1 Do: 4 CS: 2 IF: 4 Ev: 2 Reg: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:S: 1 FS:WS: 2 S:WS: 1
ROLS: 1 GoLF: 1
Rapnapuw

Post by Rapnapuw »

thanks I finaly figuerd it out.
Rapnapuw

Post by Rapnapuw »

Me again, I finaly got into the museum, but there is mothing to do, big disapointment :-(. I understand from this thread that I have to help some 'fraedro' first, but where can I find him? I .followrd every route, blue, orange, rats an every other way I could find. I killed a giant ogre, drun .from the magic well but no fraedro. I found one room with iron bars and a guard inside, but coul'ndt find a way in, is that the place ti go?
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Don't believe everything you think you have understand from the posts here... ;)
the museum has a second exit, did you try that?
Nut
Rapnapuw

Post by Rapnapuw »

Well yes, but it says I am not allowed to go there... but its a hint, I try harder :-)
Prometheus

Post by Prometheus »

I fear that I managed to softlock myself (because I'm stupid). When I met someone to trade with, I gave in to my urge to clean up my inventory. You know, all these item drops without any significant purposes
including some bones
Now I met an artist, where I think this specific item might be useful. Thinking it could be an item drop, I tracked back to the
bloskelt and roskelt
area, where I suspected enemys dropping it. After a few dozen kills, still no hint of it.

Did I softlock myself or am I missing something?