v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

I killed her rats, then helped her, then found out the truth!' Can I destroy the 5 idols?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: I killed her rats, then helped her, then found out the truth!' Can I destroy the 5 idols?

Post by Antison »

Don't we kind of already have that in Loneford ?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: I killed her rats, then helped her, then found out the truth!' Can I destroy the 5 idols?

Post by Nut »

I doubt that many players would support Algangror and later destroy the necklace. Anyway I prefer that you have to live with the consequences of your doings, even if you didn't know the outcome (on first playing at least).
Nut
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Im glad i have the dialogues of all the quests so i know exactly the outcomes. The only one I wish was different was yellow it is...
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Rapnapuw
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Rapnapuw »

Nut wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:47 pm I doubt that many players would support Algangror and later destroy the necklace.
I would do it. I helped Alagangror with my second Char, just to see a diffrent outcome. But I don't really like playing on the dark side and would gladly destroy the necklace and do some kind of quest ro save at least the still living people (and maybe my soul 😃)
Anyway I prefer that you have to live with the consequences of your doings, even if you didn't know the outcome (on first playing at least).
Fair enough. I have to admitt it is nearly impossible not to regonize that Alagangror is a really evil person. Maby killing the rats can be done inocently, but never the 5 idols. I don't wont to start over new, so I guess my char have to live with his guild. I only hope that I didn't choose a permanent side now and still can do other quests than the evil ones in futur updates.