The Old Tower

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Link_of_Astonia
android_version: 13 - Android 13

The Old Tower

Post by Link_of_Astonia »

There's 40 pages of Topics, and sometimes dozens of pages per topic so imma throw this topic in and hope it hasn't been discussed yet

That Old Tower you can come across on your way to Remgard (close to the Traveller on the lake shore, South of Remgard) (Lake L...... something - I almost remembered)

Can that at some point be a place that the particular traveler (on the shore, with the horse) move there after visiting him and telling him about it ... Maybe Burhczyd (found the name, not remembered) could be there too

Just to give the Old Tower new life ... and maybe some quests in the area for the future?

Maybe Burhczyd can give a Thieves Guild Quest, (can't remember/find horse dudes name for the life of me) could sell equipment (maybe a belt for lvl 60 70 80 90 +) and a Shadow Cultist/Priest (or Burhczyd) can sell bonemeal

All able to give a quest of some kind in the future

Maybe the more quests you do, the more repairs/upgrades are done to the area? And a room there would be nice ... especially if farming Remgard area (that walk back to Fallhaven is torture at this point) and have stairs appear as you upgrade the area through quests (a bush/rock or whatever disappears to allow passage)
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: The Old Tower

Post by Antison »

Teksin is the travellers name and he is near Lake Laeroth.

The great thing about AT is that we are an open source project where the community can contribute quests. Just come up with a fully articulated and complete quest and send it to one of us and we will provide feedback and whatnot. If the quest is acceptable, then it could be added.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Yes, only don't plan to use Burhczyd - his programming is very special...
Nut
acridpot
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by acridpot »

Nut wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:19 pm Yes, only don't plan to use Burhczyd - his programming is very special...
Honestly after the "Master Thief" nonsense...
It reminded my of "Patches" from the SOULSBORNE games...

I would definitely wanna see him all the way to the end. Kinda like a constant NPC in the entirety of the AT world.