Quest : Hunting the hunter

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
lydia78
android_version: 2.2

Quest : Hunting the hunter

Post by lydia78 »

Hi, i really wanna ask something about this quest because i been searching for a much time.

Where is the exact location of the main monster in the "hunting the hunter" quest? Or can you just give me a hint of where about the monster in the quest area?

Please help me, i really desperate to find it since the normal monster is powerfull and the area is like a maze.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Quest : Hunting the hunter

Post by Antison »

It's in one of the various clearings inside of the woods west of Deebo's Orchard and south of Vilegard
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Post by tactical371 »

Are there names / numbers assigned to the various map tiles in andor's trail? In chess, each square has a coordinate. But in andor's trail, no sector seems to have a specific name or number, so directions to places seem relatively vague. It would be easier to give directions if each square had a designation.
Lam al Adie
android_version: 11 - Android 11

Post by Lam al Adie »

In the case of the quest above a specific coordinate on a map would not help, because the location of that monster is randomized. You can find it in one of 3 or 4 clearings in that maze.
you can find a complete map of the game in the directory, the single maps do have names, but these won't help much, since teleporting will never be an option.
Lam 'al Adie (pd)
Lvl:68 XP: 5728519 AP: 12/3 HP: 204 AC: 228 AD: 43-55 BC: 164 DR: 7
Skills: WA: 1 Do: 4 CS: 2 IF: 4 Ev: 2 Reg: 1 WP:1S: 1 AP:S: 1 FS:WS: 2 S:WS: 1
ROLS: 1 GoLF: 1
Antison

Post by Antison »

Make sure you have visited Deebo first and have "accepted" his "challenge". Otherwise, no jackal will be found.
lydia78
android_version: 2.2

Post by lydia78 »

Lam al Adie wrote: ↑Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:16 am In the case of the quest above a specific coordinate on a map would not help, because the location of that monster is randomized. You can find it in one of 3 or 4 clearings in that maze.
you can find a complete map of the game in the directory, the single maps do have names, but these won't help much, since teleporting will never be an option.
The monster location its randomized? Damn,it will be a rough quest to be done πŸ’€ .Btw thanks for all the info you guys give me 😁
Antison

Post by Antison »

lydia78 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:07 pm The monster location its randomized? Damn,it will be a rough quest to be done πŸ’€ .Btw thanks for all the info you guys give me 😁
:mrgreen: it's in only 1 of 4 places.
This exact conversation is currently happening live in discord. Please join us. The link is at the top of every page on this website
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

Antison wrote: ↑Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:49 pm
lydia78 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:07 pm The monster location its randomized? Damn,it will be a rough quest to be done πŸ’€ .Btw thanks for all the info you guys give me 😁
:mrgreen: it's in only 1 of 4 places.
This exact conversation is currently happening live in discord. Please join us. The link is at the top of every page on this website
Discord is a spyware program. Do you have any servers for element, rocket chat, or revolt chat instead? See https://www.privacytools.io/privacy-messaging
Antison

Post by Antison »

That Google device that you're holding in your hand to make that post is the ultimate spyware.
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

Antison wrote: ↑Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:41 pm That Google device that you're holding in your hand to make that post is the ultimate spyware.
which is why
1) I did not use a google device to make this post
Last edited by tactical371 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.