What to do after "Climbing up is forbidden"?

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Canuck
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: What to do after "Climbing up is forbidden"?

Post by Canuck »

Currently at level 52. I did check the quests, and the only ones I missed were two minor ones, the giant snake (which I'd forgotten) and the boy and his dog. I also tied up loose ends with Halvor, took Young Merchant as far as it goes (I didn't remember what taverns I'd already seen him in, so it was a bit of a world tour), explored the unfinished area under the haunted forest, and defeated the Queen Lava Entity, which, if I'm not mistaken, would have ...
... saved me a lot of grief selling items off to raise 50,000 gold pieces for Sullengard. Also — and this might just be my build — I didn't find her much more difficult than any of the snakes nearby.
I guess that's really it. See you all after the next release, and thanks again for a great game!
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

There's a java script that shows the quests and the places found for you to check completion:
https://www.rg-brille.de/etc/AT/AT_checkPlaces.html
Nut
Canuck
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by Canuck »

Nut wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:20 pm There's a java script that shows the quests and the places found for you to check completion:
https://www.rg-brille.de/etc/AT/AT_checkPlaces.html
Nice, thanks! It says I've completed all the quests, but still haven't visited 47 map tiles. I wonder where those are (maybe in the rat cave?).
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Get the missing map count down to 10 and the tool will tell you the missing maps
"A home without a beagle is just a house"