New beta for Andor's Trail v0.8.8 (Sutdover River)

Official news about Andor's Trail.
oneofmanyacdcfans
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: New beta for Andor's Trail v0.8.8 (Sutdover River)

Post by oneofmanyacdcfans »

I began playing in April of 2019, loved it but then "went away on vacation" in June of that year. I resumed playing in March of this year. I know things change based on what you do, but I don't know all the spots where that happens. I have only recently reached a high level character and completed all available quests. When I came home, I was stoked to find there was a huge content update!
Let There Be Rock!!!
oneofmanyacdcfans

Screenshot_20231203-210252.png
Is there supposed to be a red line over the sword?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Let There Be Rock!!!
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Is that in Ratdom? I don't recognize this map.
The left and middle tables are wrong too.
The bottom portion of the right most flag is also missing
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
oneofmanyacdcfans

Yes, it's the display of King Rah's things after giving cheese to Fraedro and returning Rah's sword to Wart.
Let There Be Rock!!!
MuraMaru
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by MuraMaru »

oneofmanyacdcfans wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:46 pm I am nearly through a complete test of the game. I've gone through every map and quest except for ratdom and the passageway underneath the vampire's house. I'm starting on that now. I think the passageway is likely fine but am interested to see if there are any of those color markers in ratdom. Tell me, is there anything in the new beta that can be done with Sly Seraphina? Other than her telling me there's nothing to see?
So,where did you found vampire's house??
I didnt know the game have one
“The Way I See It, Our Fates Appear To Be Intertwined„
“So, what do you say? Why not help one another on this lonely journey?”
Antison

Post by Antison »

Mura & AcDc,

There is no vampire in AT.
oneofmanyacdcfans

MuraMaru wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:42 am
oneofmanyacdcfans wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:46 pm I am nearly through a complete test of the game. I've gone through every map and quest except for ratdom and the passageway underneath the vampire's house. I'm starting on that now. I think the passageway is likely fine but am interested to see if there are any of those color markers in ratdom. Tell me, is there anything in the new beta that can be done with Sly Seraphina? Other than her telling me there's nothing to see?
So you start by going to Vilegard and talking to the priest outside of the church on the right near the woods. He tells you about a moaning sound. You then go east toward Sullengard. As you go into Sullengard there is a path leading to the west that takes you into a vast dark area haunted with demons, skeletons, angels of death, etc. The vampire's house is located deep in this area, west of the entrance. You must kill the vampire Benzimos to complete the quest. There is also a path underneath his house that leads back into the graveyard part of the haunted forest.
Let There Be Rock!!!
oneofmanyacdcfans

879 places visited total. I think I have been to every map available and done every quest possible (96). I've done as complete a bug check as I know how to do! There is nothing further I've found since my last post. I hope I have been helpful! @nut and @antison
Let There Be Rock!!!
Antison

Post by Antison »

oneofmanyacdcfans wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:08 pm
MuraMaru wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:42 am
So you start by going to Vilegard and talking to the priest outside of the church on the right near the woods. He tells you about a moaning sound. You then go east toward Sullengard. As you go into Sullengard there is a path leading to the west that takes you into a vast dark area haunted with demons, skeletons, angels of death, etc. The vampire's house is located deep in this area, west of the entrance. You must kill the vampire Benzimos to complete the quest. There is also a path underneath his house that leads back into the graveyard part of the haunted forest.
Benzimos is NOT a vampire
Antison

Post by Antison »

oneofmanyacdcfans wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:28 pm 879 places visited total. I think I have been to every map available and done every quest possible (96). I've done as complete a bug check as I know how to do! There is nothing further I've found since my last post. I hope I have been helpful! @nut and @antison
Counting the beta, there are 102 quests.