Andor's Trail v0.8.8 released (Sutdover River)

Official news about Andor's Trail.
Ryry
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: Andor's Trail v0.8.8 released (Sutdover River)

Post by Ryry »

Good morning, I need help regarding the wicked witch quest.
after I talked to Bela and the "busy farmed", who told me that the witch's house is covered with beautiful flowers, I found the house and talked to Boniksa. She only gives me 2 choices: either to take steps back and say that I'm in the wrong house, in which case I'll leave the conversation, or to attack her. in this second choice, Boniksa asks me to sit down. Here too I have 2 choices: if I choose to attack her you can see that I kill the young woman, and then make the real witch appear (mission completed); if I choose not to fight by saying "witches don't bother me, I'll let you go", Boniksa tells me "how intriguing, how much faith in your path. We'll see, right?" (here too the mission is completed). Can you tell me if the quest is really that short? they seem like incorrect endings to me... I'm afraid that to access the true ending you must need the gem that is given to you by the thieves' guild if you complete the mission by having Defy and company arrested... I hope that's not the case.
Please help me because I've been looking for a different solution for days and I can't find it.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

This quest is designed to trick you. If you got checked then that's too bad for you. Better luck next time.
If you didn't kill her, then maybe you will find with the passage of time that you made the right decision?
Go explore somewhere else and come back after a certain amount of time.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Ryry

Post by Ryry »

ok, I also understood it from past posts but...
how do I leave her alive? in the first choice do I take the famous 3 steps back and say that I have the wrong house or in the first choice do I select the intention to attack her and then, in the second choice, I tell her that the witches don't worry me (thus ending the mission)?
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Ryry wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:55 pm ok, I also understood it from past posts but...
how do I leave her alive? in the first choice do I take the famous 3 steps back and say that I have the wrong house or in the first choice do I select the intention to attack her and then, in the second choice, I tell her that the witches don't worry me (thus ending the mission)?
I sent you a link of all the outcomes for each dialogue for the quest
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Antison

Post by Antison »

Ryry wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:55 pm ok, I also understood it from past posts but...
I'm not going to help you there. Like I said, this quest is designed to trick you
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

I love that quest

And I can tell who made the wanted quest.
Love one of the items there
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Usirim2

Post by Usirim2 »

Discovered new sprites for "old friends" in Sullengard forest, what a nice surprise
MuraMaru
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by MuraMaru »

Usirim2 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:26 am The Wicked Witch Quest:

After solving the quest, Emneline is respawning and asking again for 25...
Is this a bug or intention? I don't think you want to introduce a becoming vampire, do you? ;)
Where'd you guys found this npc??
I didnt know her was exist,other than kid playing with teleportation crystal after i kill the witch twice
“The Way I See It, Our Fates Appear To Be Intertwined„
“So, what do you say? Why not help one another on this lonely journey?”
Antison

Post by Antison »

MuraMaru wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:57 pm
Usirim2 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:26 am The Wicked Witch Quest:

After solving the quest, Emneline is respawning and asking again for 25...
Is this a bug or intention? I don't think you want to introduce a becoming vampire, do you? ;)
Where'd you guys found this npc??
I didnt know her was exist,other than kid playing with teleportation crystal after i kill the witch twice
We tricked you too. Better luck next time.
Ryry

Post by Ryry »

Antison wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:52 pm
I'm not going to help you there. Like I said, this quest is designed to trick you
I finally completed the evil witch quest!
I apologize because I asked for help
but it's not too correct to say "quest completed" if in reality it isn't completed... it's the first quest that does this and I think it's wrong. I hope that this error will be corrected (also because it is the first time it has happened). A quest can have multiple endings but they must be endings: in this case it wasn't an ending when you decided to leave the witch alive because then the quest continues.