Game save

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Lvbster
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Game save

Post by Lvbster »

So I've had andors trail for years and years, I was Incredibly far in the game having completed almost all the quests at the time. Sadly, 2 years ago I changed phones and factory reset my old one. This cause me to lose all my save data. I've read up on some topics and it doesn't seem that I will be getting my save back. If anyone could upload a game save that is more or less max from around the year 2021, it would be much appreciated, If not, even current decently high leveled account would be great. I just can't bring myself to create a new game ater losing all those years of hard working and xp and money grinding lol.
Antison

Re: Game save

Post by Antison »

Save file sharing is really not something that most will want to do. Plus, if you got one, you would be stuck with all of that person's decisions and choices leaving you with very little left to do or the ability to make other decisions. You are better off starting over
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
tactical371
android_version: 2.0

Post by tactical371 »

How would you define high level? I could use onionshare to share mine, but I am not so sure you would like my account. See https://onionshare.org/ .

You could also look into editing a new save file with artificially high stats and items.
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

You can try this, but since this zip does not contain the world map folder (too big filesize attachment for the forum), I do not know if that will cause issues if you try to play this save. There could be bugs or whatever too. If you want the stuff from the world map folder, I can share that via onionshare.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lvbster

Post by Lvbster »

Thanks, I'll try these saves and see if I can get one somewhat close to my old save, I can't remember my exact level but I have a screenshot of a year before I lost my save where I needed 88000 xp to get to my next level. So I guess I would've been a few levels above whichever one that is. I don't think I was over level 50 but I might've been. Also how does editing a new save file work?
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

My save is level 54.

I do not know how to edit the save files; I have not taught myself how to do it yet. If I open the save file in VSCode, part of it is legible, and part of it is not. In the far future I will learn how to do it and post a guide, but I have other priorities now.

Attached is what I see when I open save game 1 in VSCode. You can see things here like the name, the level, the exp, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lvbster

Post by Lvbster »

I tried the save out and it works fine, once I looked through the game I remembered how it worked and saw that some of the perks that I had weren't chosen upon leveling up. This isn't a huge deal as I can still get them when I ready up. I'll try figure out how to edit save files but in the meantime I'll play around on this save. Again, thanks a lot.
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

So I think that savegame8 is the one that has the most exp. You can delete the other ones if you want. After some doing, I finally got Waydroid working on my desktop computer (I have developed a strong aversion to cell phones) and transferred over my andor’s trail backup to it. I decided to keep the most advanced savegame and delete the others. It is kind of hard for me to use Waydroid on my machine, but it is acceptable, does not have Google spyware, and seems to run better than an android studio emulator on my linux machine.

Anyways, here is savegame8. I wish the quest log would show me quests I have not started yet, in order to give a better idea of my progress in an organized fashion. I am open to suggestions on how I should continue to improve this character and what choices I should have made instead.

For some reason it is only allowing me to attach 3 images at a time, it seems.
capture_0000226.png
capture_0000227.png
capture_0000228.png
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

capture_0000229.png
capture_0000230.png
capture_0000231.png
tactical371

Post by tactical371 »

capture_0000232.png
I am open to better equipment suggestions. I am currently equipped with-

Flagstone's Pride
Hat of the protector
Serpent's hauberk
Jewel of Fallhaven
Black defender
Polished ring of damage resistance
Boots of the guardian
Arulir skin gloves
Lord Erwyn's ring