Frustration

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Gus_Almighty

Frustration

Post by Gus_Almighty »

Bear with me because I cant remember the names of all the places, but there is a point where your following the guy to his town in Blackwater? through the mountains and if you die there is a new place that it will let you return to if you die.

The problem is, I ran out of all of my health potions and whatnot and now I am stuck there.

I have been killing things picking up a minor potion here and there, but its not enough for me to get either direction.

Been kinda stuck here for days, I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway, I even named the snowman Earl. He talks to me sometimes.

Anyway, it would be a nice spot to put something like a gas station or a mcdonalds because I am having a heck of a time saving up potions because the monsters rarely give them out.
Gus_Almighty

Re: Frustration

Post by Gus_Almighty »

For reference, this is the new area that was just released with the upgrade. If that helps.
kabbie1882

Post by kabbie1882 »

Not sure if you are in the "castle" or not. In the Blackwater "castle" there is a room that can get you to "just outside Prim" .
Ha Ha, Made you look.
oox

Post by oox »

If you are still following the 'guy' who leads to Blackwater, the quest is far to be complete.
So it is true you can get stuck there. Don't you have a Savegame before you got to the mountains? Or from where you still can make it back to Prim to get some meat?
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

oox I was at the point where you are following the guy to blackwater I think.

The place is covered with white wyrms and aulaeths. There is this cabin where there is a free bed for recovery.

After that area you go up stairs and once you get close to the top, there is a cave or something where there are 4-6 skeleton things surrounding a stairway that you must kill before you can go down. I got past them and into the cave itself but thats where I died and ran out of potions.

Probably my fault for never messing with bonemeal, I dont know.

I am kinda screwed, my health points are 60 max.
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

I have also never used the save game thing, the phone always auto saves so I didnt think it was something I needed.
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

I just tried going through the caves backwards through the ougnaught things and probably got half way through with all the potions I had slowly gotten and the game sent me right back to the cabin.

I am screwed.
pelligrini

Post by pelligrini »

You're not the only one, Karvis got stuck too: http://andors.techby2guys.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=807

There's some tips in the thread that might help. Especially saving after each successful battle trying to get down. Have you tried fleeing? He who runs away can live to fight another day. ;)
Lvl: 95, XP: 15472157, Gold: 741302, RoLS: 1, ElyR: 1 , RoL 1, ChaR 4, GoLF 1, ShaF 1, SRoV 2, VSH 1
HP: 136, AC: 278%, AD: 42-46, AP: 3, CS: 76 CM: 5.25, CC:33%, BC: 130%, DR: 1, UPD: 2012/7/18
Samuel
VIP
android_version: 2.2

Post by Samuel »

pelligrini wrote:He who runs away can live to fight another day. ;)
:D :D :D - Perhaps we should introduce a quote of the day to Andors Trail.

I filled in a bug report here:
http://code.google.com/p/andors-trail/i ... ail?id=206
Level: 101, XP: 18780586, Gold: 358739
HP: 398, AC: 303%, AD: 84-95, AP: 4, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 13%, DR: 0
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 2, VSH: 1, WMC: 0, GoW: 0
Gus_Almighty

Post by Gus_Almighty »

I started using the save option, although its a pain to me.

I have leveled up two or three times adding another damage point as well as an increase in defense.

Its just such a pain to get stuck like this. I think I may level up one more time and then try to make it out backwards again. I doubt theres any way I can make it by going forward.

Someone please recommend adding a taco bell or something at this location. I feel a nacho cheese chalupa would regain 15 health points, 7 for a cheesy double beef burrito.