Passage between Cabin and Black Water Settlement

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Dingi
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Passage between Cabin and Black Water Settlement

Post by Dingi »

Hello all. First off: I love this game :D Hurray, thanks and cheers to the developers!

I was wondering if it was somehow possible to open the passage between the Cabin and Black Water Settlement. Sofar I could not find any way to. (Quite sure someone else may have asked that previously but I did not find a relating post.)
Rory Mac
android_version: 4.0

Re: Passage between Cabin and Black Water Settlement

Post by Rory Mac »

Dingi wrote:Hello all. First off: I love this game :D Hurray, thanks and cheers to the developers!

I was wondering if it was somehow possible to open the passage between the Cabin and Black Water Settlement. Sofar I could not find any way to. (Quite sure someone else may have asked that previously but I did not find a relating post.)
Hey Dingi, welcome to the game and the forum. Can you be a little more clear what you are asking? Are you referring to the regular path that you climb to get from the cabin to the settlement, or is there some other secret passage that I haven't found yet? To get to BW on the path...
just travel east from the cabin, then turn north and climb the stairs. At the top of the stairs, you zig back to the west a ways until you come across some more stairs going up. (north) You then enter a cave and go through three levels of Wyrm trainers, traveling back down deeper into the mountain. After the third level, you go down the stairs and enter the settlement.
What level are you at? The monsters you have to get through to reach Blackwater can be pretty tough for most characters below level 20.

Apologies if you were referring to something else. If so, please enlighten me.
Base: |LVL 60|XP 3892000|GOLD 123000|HP 95|
Equipped: |AP 3|AC 271|AD 24-31|CHS 36|CM 4.5|ECC 21|BC 111|DR 4|
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android 4.0.4 |RoLS 1|ElyR 0|RoL 0|WP 385|UPD 2012/11/05|
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

I think he means the gate in the "basement" of the cabin. You can get to the other side of it from BWM settlement and a guard mentions its locked up.

I read in another topic that it currently can't be opened (but maybe in an update?).

And welcome to the forums :)
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Rory Mac
android_version: 4.0

Post by Rory Mac »

Mino wrote:I think he means the gate in the "basement" of the cabin. You can get to the other side of it from BWM settlement and a guard mentions its locked up.

I read in another topic that it currently can't be opened (but maybe in an update?).

And welcome to the forums :)
Really? Cool! I didn't know about that. Something new to go looking for. Thanks Mino and Dingi.
Base: |LVL 60|XP 3892000|GOLD 123000|HP 95|
Equipped: |AP 3|AC 271|AD 24-31|CHS 36|CM 4.5|ECC 21|BC 111|DR 4|
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android 4.0.4 |RoLS 1|ElyR 0|RoL 0|WP 385|UPD 2012/11/05|
Dingi
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Dingi »

Many thanks for all the replies :D

Yes, I referred to the passage ending in the cellar of the cabin. Which, unfortunately, is barred off. You can aproach it from both sides. However the pretty heavy looking bars would not budge the slightest to squeeze through ;)
The BW guard there says something of the sort: "I saw something move over there ... glad that we blocked that passage!"

I wrote this post after I already finished all the BW+Prim quests. I stumbled across the BW side of the passage rather late. (I am at level 26 currently)
A shortcut would really be nice between Prim and BW ... the mountain climb is rather long and can be a bit annoying if you just take the fancy to switch from Wyrm trainers to other critters ;)
Cervando

Post by Cervando »

I agree, there really should be a quest that allows for you to open up this gate. However, it should be quite difficult and only available once you have completed the quests set by either the Prim or BW King.
Level 40, AP 3, AC 195%, AD 21-22, CC 25%, CM 3, BC 60%, HP 60, 945 rocks, RoLS 1, RoL 0, ElyR 0

OR

Level 40, AP 2, AC 170%, AD 27, CC 0%, CM 0, BC 40%, HP 40, 945 rocks, RoLS 1, RoL 0, ElyR 0