v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

finaly answer on Prim VS Blackwater

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Cyracus
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: finaly answer on Prim VS Blackwater

Post by Cyracus »

Imo if you want a big boost to bc blackwater's a great pick. No cc but use the sword and armors and you'll be tough to hit. Atm don't see anything goin for prim. With fallhaven amulet your a attack cost is 4 ap. Also no ac boost, as bwm and the swords ac bonus cancel out. So it's cc vs. bc at least imo
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Cyracus wrote:Imo if you want a big boost to bc blackwater's a great pick. No cc but use the sword and armors and you'll be tough to hit. Atm don't see anything goin for prim. With fallhaven amulet your a attack cost is 4 ap. Also no ac boost, as bwm and the swords ac bonus cancel out. So it's cc vs. bc at least imo
Primm does have a selection of Potions for sale like Minor Potions of Speed (raises ap by 2 for 5 rounds) that alot of players find to be helpful.

The weapons/armor are pretty much useless for Primm as well as BWMS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diomedes
android_version: 2.2

Post by Diomedes »

I sided with Prim. I should have sided with Blackwater if only to have a bed.

It would have been much quicker acquiring the ELyR if I could have slipped into a bed and slept, while the Trainers/Apprentices respawned, rather than waiting the three minutes on the side of a cold mountain infested with creatures hell bent upon killing me.
Lvl: 60, XP: 414262, Gold: 400708, RoLS: 2, ElyR:1, RoL: 0, ChaR: 5, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1
HP: 97, AC: 232%, AD: 25-32, AP: 4, CC: 79%, CM: 3.0, BC: 101%, DR: 0
Souvik_Mitra
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Souvik_Mitra »

It's been more than a decade, yet no update dedicated to the continuation of this particular storyline. SIGH! 🥲
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Souvik_Mitra wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:56 pm It's been more than a decade, yet no update dedicated to the continuation of this particular storyline. SIGH! 🥲
There really wasn't anything to add to it.

Do you have something in mind?
What were you expecting from this storyline? Closure? Confirmation that you made the right choice?
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Souvik_Mitra
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Souvik_Mitra »

I mean I always tend to keep people alive, I have completed this quest with two different char and kept the head of both prim and blackwater alive respectively, keeping in view someday, I will come across them and our paths will meet when they may help me. That would have been cool and that's what I expected.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Souvik_Mitra wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:33 am I mean I always tend to keep people alive, I have completed this quest with two different char and kept the head of both prim and blackwater alive respectively, keeping in view someday, I will come across them and our paths will meet when they may help me. That would have been cool and that's what I expected.
Keeping both alive was never really the intended result.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Right, it wasn't intended at first to keep both leaders alive. But later this quest ending was added.
Nut