v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

What about a bone mill for bonemeal poison?

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Phoenix
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

What about a bone mill for bonemeal poison?

Post by Phoenix »

I have the idea to make a bone mill, which mills the bones for bonemeal poison. The millers would be by order of the church on a place which the guard doesn't know. There you could make quests, for example to bring more bones for cheaper bonemal poisons or to get much rare bones to make stronger bonemeal poisons in the later game. This and the remain I write in German, because my English is not very good and maybe another German user can it better bring into English:

Es wäre toll, wenn es im Spiel eine Mühle gäbe, die im Auftrag der Kirche aus Knochen Knochenmehl für die Knochenmehltränke herstellt. Der Ort an dem die Mühle steht wäre den Wachen unbekannt und vielleicht sogar als scheinbar harmlose Kirchenfestung, in deren Mitte die Mühle steht. Die eventuellen Mönche oder einfachen Arbeiter, die von der Kirche angestellt sind, Arbeiten dort. Man könnte dort auch jede Menge Quests erfüllen, z.B. mehr Knochen ranbringen, um Knochenmehltränke dort billiger freizuschalten oder zu verhindern, dass die Mühle von den Wachen entdeckt wird etc. In der Umgebung der Mühle würde es eine Monsterart geben, die schwierig zu töten ist, aber deren Knochen man auch innerhalb einer Quest zur Mühle bringen müsste, um daraus Knochenmehltränke herstellen und somit freischalten zu können, die wesentlich stärker sind(natürlich erst im späteren Spielverlauf, wenn es sich wirklich lohnt). Natürlich müsste in einer Quest erst das Rezept wiederentdeckt werden.
kabbie1882

Re: What about a bone mill for bonemeal poison?

Post by kabbie1882 »

I translated it to English for you.
It would be great if there was one game in the mill, which produces on behalf of the church of bones for bone meal, bone meal drink. The place where the mill stands would be unknown to the guards and maybe even a seemingly innocuous fortified church, stands in the middle of the mill. The eventual monks or ordinary workers who are employed by the church, working there. You could also meet there a lot of quests, for example more bone ranbringen to bone meal potions cheaper there to unlock or to prevent the mill is discovered by the guards, etc. would be in the vicinity of the mill there will be a Monsterart, which is difficult to kill, but their bones were also in a quest for the mill would take to make potions from bone meal and thus be able to unlock, which are much stronger (of course, until later in the game, if it is really worth). Of course, should be rediscovered in a quest only to the recipe.
Try this next time, it is Google translator.
Versuchen Sie dies das nächste Mal ist es Google-Übersetzer.

http://translate.google.com
Ha Ha, Made you look.
test1
android_version: 2.2

Post by test1 »

kabbie1882 wrote:I translated it to English for you.
It would be great if there was one game in the mill, which produces on behalf of the church of bones for bone meal, bone meal drink. The place where the mill stands would be unknown to the guards and maybe even a seemingly innocuous fortified church, stands in the middle of the mill. The eventual monks or ordinary workers who are employed by the church, working there. You could also meet there a lot of quests, for example more bone ranbringen to bone meal potions cheaper there to unlock or to prevent the mill is discovered by the guards, etc. would be in the vicinity of the mill there will be a Monsterart, which is difficult to kill, but their bones were also in a quest for the mill would take to make potions from bone meal and thus be able to unlock, which are much stronger (of course, until later in the game, if it is really worth). Of course, should be rediscovered in a quest only to the recipe.
Try this next time, it is Google translator.
Versuchen Sie dies das nächste Mal ist es Google-Übersetzer.
http://translate.google.com

I speak both languages and must say, auto translators like Google have syntax problems and at times that affects the meaning of a sentence.
Sample: the first sentence translated correctly should say: It would be great if there was a mill in the game..... and not: It would be great if there was one game in the mill.....

But we work with what we have available....
LVL: 91
XP: 13,866,284
HP: 98
AC: 268%
AD: 34-41
AP: 4
CC: 36%
CM: 3.0
BC: 172%
DR: 4
RoLS: 2
ElyR: 1
RoL: 0
ChaR: 2
GoLF: 1
ShaF: 1
Phoenix
android_version: 2.1 - Eclair

Post by Phoenix »

Thank you. Because of this I don't use Google translator.