Sortable inventory

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
spooky
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Sortable inventory

Post by spooky »

Hi guys,

a few days ago, I read in this thread about the possibility of sorting the inventory by certain parameters, name etc. I was bored last night and wrote a little patch for it. I created a new issue that can be found here.

That said, the code is probably not very nice and stuff, but it does what I intended it to do, more or less.

Gonna attach some pictures of my sorted inventory. I didn't know what the customs are when it comes to attachments over at Google Code, so I'll add some different screenshots here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarumar
VIP

Re: Sortable inventory

Post by Sarumar »

+1 nice work !

IMO healing items and potions first option will be nice one
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
spooky

Post by spooky »

Sarumar wrote:IMO healing items and potions first option will be nice one
Mhyes, I thought so too. There's just a problem with the typing. Potions are a type and then there is food and edible animal parts... The way I used to determine typing seems way awkward to me, I don't know if there is a better way.
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

Thanks for taking a stab at doing this. We love it when community members contribute to the project. I will take a look at the patch this evening and be sure to mention it to Oskar.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Wow Spooky! Great work! I would love to see this added into the game.

Awesome work! Thank you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------