alure monsters on path to remgard

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Re: alure monsters on path to remgard

Post by Sarumar »

phydeaux wrote:If you got stunned twice, that is a bug... I found it impossible to get stunned x2 on my test run... After 65k hp between 3 arulirs, I did not get a stunned stack... However, I did find that, if you were using the shadowfang and either didn't have the jewel of fallhaven or the marrowtaint with at least lvl 1 combat speed, minor fatigue + stunned = bad news... 2+5+3 ap cost and -2 max ap... And 2+8 move cost.

Yes... being stunned is pain... I love this conditition :twisted:
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
tuf

Post by tuf »

Huh well i am one of the unlucky ones.. i cant seem to land a legendary nor an extraordinary.. but i can manage to get a multi stunning.. when it happend i was like "oh wow i dint think that could happen good thing i saved not to long ago." Think its possible i was stunned by one of the grey ogre looking guys then entered an alure battle and then got stun stacked? That would make more sense and if it is the bug it would be fixable
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

I tried to see if i could get stunned more than one time, but i cannot.

Definitely a bug
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

tuf wrote:Huh well i am one of the unlucky ones.. i cant seem to land a legendary nor an extraordinary.. but i can manage to get a multi stunning.. when it happend i was like "oh wow i dint think that could happen good thing i saved not to long ago." Think its possible i was stunned by one of the grey ogre looking guys then entered an alure battle and then got stun stacked? That would make more sense and if it is the bug it would be fixable
The run I did up there was a save hack... 65,535 health, 9 attack damage, minus a few million block chance, 50 attack chance, and naked. I got stunned by the first arulir, and stayed stunned through 3 of them before dying and could not get a stack. Btw, the negative block was because I got tired of them missing (those things have horrible accuracy) and I cycled through different weapons, which is why I noticed the minor fatigue thing. And by the way, even after turning my block so negative that they hit me every time, it still took an hour and a half for them to kill me.

So yes, definitely a bug
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

For the record it's not a bug, for anything to be considered a bug it has to be reproducible. It doesn't look like anyone can get it to happen again.

The fatigue + stun issue will be brought up in the meeting. The same thing would happen with the plague spiders before we capped their conditions.
phydeaux
VIP
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!

Post by phydeaux »

sdevaney wrote: The fatigue + stun issue will be brought up in the meeting. The same thing would happen with the plague spiders before we capped their conditions.
Before doing that, I know the round happen in combat in the next version, so I would assume the round counters happen in combat too... if so, this issue has already been resolved, imho :)
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

phydeaux wrote:
sdevaney wrote: The fatigue + stun issue will be brought up in the meeting. The same thing would happen with the plague spiders before we capped their conditions.
Before doing that, I know the round happen in combat in the next version, so I would assume the round counters happen in combat too... if so, this issue has already been resolved, imho :)
We still have to talk about it, even if it is fixed in the next version lol.