No experience for encounter

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
pdegen

No experience for encounter

Post by pdegen »

Hi folks;

I upgraded to 0.6.8 a little while back and quickly noticed that, for the first time, for some encounters, no experience is awarded -- no dialog box, no nothing. :?

At first I thought this might have been due to killing a low-level mob, but I will get experience for one mob, say a forest snake, but not for the next.

I've not quantified the rate this is happening, but it seems to be somewhere around 10% - 20% of my encounters.

I'm a bit mystified. Prior to the update, I would get experience for every encounter, even if it was silly small (you know, going on a little gold-harvesting run).

Whaddya think?
Rennla

Re: No experience for encounter

Post by Rennla »

Someone else mentioned this, watch your exp bar after a fight, even though a pop up doesn't show you will still get exp, just no loot.
Gold:60576/ Level 38/ Exp: 1039004/ AP 3/10/ Attack chance 189%/ Attack damage 27-32/ Critical hit chance 20%/ Critical multiplier 2/ Block chance 26%
SR 1268 RoLS 2

Everyone has a hill billy bone, even if they dont want to admit it.
pdegen

Post by pdegen »

Thanks Rennla; I had missed the bump in experience points. Thanks for pointing that out.

- p
Rennla

Post by Rennla »

No prob, I did the same thing, only I didn't know about the forum when I had that problem.
Gold:60576/ Level 38/ Exp: 1039004/ AP 3/10/ Attack chance 189%/ Attack damage 27-32/ Critical hit chance 20%/ Critical multiplier 2/ Block chance 26%
SR 1268 RoLS 2

Everyone has a hill billy bone, even if they dont want to admit it.