A place for Lore.

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

A place for Lore.

Post by Kruncha »

After watching the last meeting on youtube, lore and writing seem to be in short supply. The 'tell your tale' thread has some great resources, and I thought it would be a good idea to keep all lore related content in one place, so the developers can access it easily.

An idea for some lore:
Nicodemus wrote:...The legends say that at the very beginning of time, There was nothing but barren waste. Then, on one fateful day, a seemingly normal stone rolled down a mountain side, When it shouldn't have. The world was never the same again, for this simple act had created another possibile path for the world to take, a much more savage and ruthless path. The fate of the land became unknown to fate itself. Thus was born elythara and the shadow, conflicting entities that strive to make their reality dominant. These entities are what determine the fate of our world. Both born with a conflicting agenda, both equally powerfull, they use mortals to play their games. If they where to engage in direct conflict, our world would cease to exist. Prophecies say that one day, they will each put their faith in a mortal of their choosing, and that these mortals will unknowingly decide the fate of our world. Their exploits will rock the foundations of everything we know...

Excerpt from. 'The origins of destiny'

Written by. 'Nicodemus' - High priest of the Shadow
Edit-------------------

Just realised the time, what are you doing to me Oskar (and all other contributors)? - some sort of charm spell?...

:lol:

(I'm in the UK, It's late...[04:08am]) ;)

K.
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: A place for Lore.

Post by nyktos »

Kruncha wrote:Just realised the time, what are you doing to me Oskar (and all other contributors)? - some sort of charm spell?...

K.
by the time we had Mikhail's Ring on, it was already too late...

:twisted:

[ :lol: ]
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Re: A place for Lore.

Post by Kruncha »

nyktos wrote:
Kruncha wrote:Just realised the time, what are you doing to me Oskar (and all other contributors)? - some sort of charm spell?...

K.
by the time we had Mikhail's Ring on, it was already too late...

:twisted:

[ :lol: ]

I agree, our fate was sealed a long time ago.

K.
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?