v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Ironman game

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Ironman game

Post by Pyrizzle »

I have played IronMan games before and it is very very hard to get thru the beginning of the game w/o dieing. The farther you get the easier it will be to survive (until a point, just keep in mind how hard some of the baddies hit later on in the game.. **coff coff** Iqhan caves **coff coff**

Good luck on your adventures! DON'T DIE! :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charian
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Charian »

Level 25, almost 26. I have left the gargoyle caves for a while and have quested a little bit. Now I'm grinding xp in Flagstone Prison.
It's much easier to stay alive compared to the beginning of the game, which is good, but also a little boring.
Sarumar
VIP

Post by Sarumar »

Charian wrote:Level 25, almost 26. I have left the gargoyle caves for a while and have quested a little bit. Now I'm grinding xp in Flagstone Prison.
It's much easier to stay alive compared to the beginning of the game, which is good, but also a little boring.
Nice work... you break soon my old score (lvl 27). Keep on grinding !
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Looks like i may have to start a new file and take a whack at this myself. =)

Good luck everyone on your adventures! Be careful and heal often.

======================================ADD===================================

Alright reached Lvl 5 w/o dieing.

It's pretty easy but i have been playing more conservative than normal. I went and finished a bunch of quests that are risk free or low risk first.

Where i have been grinding: Starting from Crossglen head east, kill all the Rabid Dogs, head north to take out the 3 rabid dogs there, Then head south 2 screens and take out the Rabid dogs near the bees, then head west and take out the 2 snakes, then south one screen to take out the 2 snakes, then head back north 2 screens and rest. ((This diet of Rabid Dog meat cannot be good for me))

Quests: LVL1 (Started) Search for Andor, Rats!, Breakfast bread, Missing Husband, LVL2 (started) Rat infestation, (started) Disallowed substance, (started) fallen friends, LVL3, LVL4 *headed to Fallhaven*, Calomyran Secrets ((Made sure to stop and worship at the Elythara statue in the basement)) , LVL5 (Started) Lost Treasures, (Continued) Disallowed Substance, (started) Missing Pieces, *Head back to Crossglen*, (finished) Rat infestation,

Started: Means I did what i could so far or that i just collected the quest.

No close calls so far, but that's not surprising since i am not taking any risks as i go along like i normally would. I haven't touched the snake caves yet at all, i can get meats w/o risking getting myself killed. Currently half way thru LVL 5 on my way to 6. Now that I am past the first 5 lvls or so it will be easier to get around.

Good luck Ironmen!

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

Charian

Post by Charian »

Yes, that's more or less how I started on my quest as well. Don't forget to kill the three ants south of the Crossglen inn. 2-4 gold on 3 HP monsters: must be the best gold-per-hp ratio in the game :)

I also bought the best sword (and most other gear) in Crossglen, and every time bread was available, I bought it. Staying alive is all about a healthy diet and lots of exercise!

---------------------combined--------------------------
Charian wrote:I am almost lvl 30 and still grinding for that RoLS...and the xp. Many monsters are too much of a threat, because they have a (very small) chance to crit twice.
But if I do not find that ring soon, I will leave this cave and venture out into the world again.